[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/4/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:47:50 EDT 2016

My show # 818.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a tuneage about the richness or scarcity, as it may be, of folks' hair.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com June 4, 2016Muddy Waters /Blind Man Blues /They Call Me Muddy Waters /ChessMuddy Waters /County Jail /They Call Me Muddy Waters /ChessToday's Date in Blues History1930  Bo Carter /Sorry Feeling Blues /Story of the Blues v1 /Columbia1947  Louis Jordan /Look Out! /1947-1949 /JSP1953  Jimmy Witherspoon /Fast Women, Slow Gin /Urban Blues Singing Legend vol.D /JSP1957  Roy Brown /I'm Ready to Play /Complete Imperial Recordings /Capitol1963  Lightnin' Hopkins /Goin' Away /Best of /Fantasy1969  Andrew Odom /Stormy Monday Blues /Farther on Down the Road (lp) /Bluesway1973  Eddie Shaw /I Don't Trust Nobody /West Side Chicago Blues Party /SWMAF1976  Wild Child Butler /Funky Butt Lover /Lickin' Gravy /M.C.1982  Magic Slim /Give Me Back My Wig /Grand Slam /Rooster1994  Big Jack Johnson /Steal Away /Live in Chicago /Earwig
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of it Blue!featuring Mel BrownMel Brown /Seven Forty Seven /18 Pounds of Unclean Chitlings (lp)/BlueswayMel Brown /Blues in the Alley /Love, Lost and Found /Electro-FiMel Brown /Hey Joe /Homewreckin' Done Live /Electro-FiMel Brown /I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town /Live at Pop the Gator 1991 /Electro-Fi
New on the MenuMiss Maybell and Slim Pickens /Rag Mama Rag /v1 /selfJordan Patterson /Play My Song -revisited /Back on Track Recording Sessions /Flaming CheeseMark Wenner /Worried Life Blues /Blues for Big Walter /Eller SoulMark Hummel /Take a Chance /Golden State Lone Star Revue /Electro-FiReverend Freakchild /Sinner Blues /Kairos /T&RThe Soul of John Black /Chicago Blues /Early in the Moanin' /CadabraKenny Blues Boss Wayne /You Don't Know Me /Jumpin' and Boppin' /Stony PlainBig Jon Atkinson  Bob Corritore /It Wasn't Easy /House Party at Big Jon's /Delta GrooveSam Chatmon and the Barbeque Boys /I Hate That Train /Stony Plain 40 Years /Stony PlainNick Moss /Dead Man's Hand /From the Root to the Fruit /Blue BellaMighty Mojo Prophets /Bring It on Home /Record Store /Mojo King
Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Follicle Blues"Reverend J.M. Gates /Kinky Hair Ain't No Disgrace /Best of /ColumbiaCharlie Burse /Shorty the Barber /Sun Records box v1 /Bear FamilyEddie Vinson /Cleanhead Blues /Old Maid Boogie /Blue BoarLightnin' Hopkins /Short Haired Woman /Mojo Hand Anthology v1 /RhinoChocolate Williams /Good Story Blues /Midnite Blues Party v2 /Electro-FiErnie K-Doe /Process Blues /Jump 'n Shout /DelmarkJ.B. Lenoir /Don't Touch My Head /Natural Man /ChessBuddy Guy /I Dig Your Wig /Complete Chess v2 /ChessMuddy Waters Blues Band /Natural Wig /Mud in Your Ear /MuseHound Dog Taylor /Give Me Back My Wig /and the House Rockers /AlligatorJames Brewer /Hair Like a Horse's Mane /Earwig 16th Anniversary /EarwigAnson Funderburgh and the Rockets /I Don't Want You Cutting Off You Hair /That's What They Want /Black TopR.L. Burnside /Long Hair Doney /Acoustic Stories /M.C.Texas Johnny Brown /Bad Hair Day /Blues Defender /Choctaw CreekSlick Ballinger /Wig Hat /Real Blues and Pomade for the Soul /selfDoug MacLeod /$50 Wig /"Dubb" /Black and Tan
Birthday Boy  Lafayette Leakewi. Willie Dixon /Pain in My Heart /Willie Dixon box v1 /Chesswi. Chuck Berry /Johnny B. Goode /His Best v1 /Chesswi. Howlin' Wolf /Built for Comfort /Willie Dixon box v2 /Chesswi. Freddy Young /Monkey Business /West Side Blues Rumble /Titanicwi. Koko Taylor /Wang Dang Doodle /self titled /Chesswi. Charlie Musselwhite /Take Me Back /Memphis Charlie /Arhooliewi. Big Three Trio /Wrinkles /Chess Blues box v4 /Chess
New on the Menu John Long /Mop, Bucket and a Broom /Stand Your Ground /Delta GrooveTerrie Odabi /Hold Up the Light /My Blue Soul /selfBig Harp George /If Only /Wash My Horse in Champagne /Blues MountainNick Moss /The End /Live and Luscious /Blue Bella