[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For 1/2016

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 31 22:37:03 EST 2016

WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For *January 2016*

1.   Gregg Allman,  Live: Back To Macon GA, Rounder

2.   Kim Simmonds & Savoy Brown,  The Devil To Pay, Ruf

3.   Jaye Hammer,  I'm The Right Man, Ecko

4.   Laurence Jones,  What's It Gonna Be?, Ruf

5.   Randy McAllister,  Gristle To Gold, Reaction

6.   Lara Price,  I Mean Business, LMP/Vizztone

7.   Chris Beard,  Eye Of The Witch, Destin

9.    Mike Zito & The Wheel,  Keep Coming Back, Ruf

10. Various Artists,  Blues Harp Women, Ruf

11. Benny Turner,  When She's Gone, NOLA Blue

12. Karen Lovely,  Ten Miles Of Bad Road, KL

13. Joyann Parker & Sweet Tea,  On The Rocks, Self

14. Joe Louis Walker,  Everybody Wants A Piece, Provogue

15. Knickerbocker All-Stars,  Go Back Home To The Blues, JP Cadillac

16. Zora Young w/ Little Mike & The Tornadoes,  Friday Night, Elrob

17. Anthony Geraci,  Fifty Shades Of Blue, Delta Groove

18. John Ginty,  No Filter, American Showplace

19. Bob Margolin,  My Road, Steady Rollin'

20. Bey Paule Band,  Not Goin' Away, Blue Dot

21. Various Artists,  We Got Rhythm!, Rhythm Bomb

22. Wendy DeWitt,  Getaway, Wette Music

23. Trudy Lynn,  Everything Comes With A Price, Connor Ray

24. Beat Daddys,  Hoodoo That We Doo, Melrose Hill

25. Bobby Rush,  Chickenheads, Omnivore

http://www.jazz901.org/