Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 31 21:33:16 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Your Love Is Lifting Me  Johnny Rawls  Tiger In A Cage  Catfood

Lonely No More  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Looking Up  SuperStar

Fine Seasoned Woman  Toronzo Cannon  The Chicago Way  Alligator

It's All Your Fault  Magic Sam  Black Magic  Delmark

Easy Baby  Roomful Of Blues  The Best Of  Alligator

Jigsaw Heart  Joyann Parker & Sweet Tea  On The Rocks  Self

Cry A Million Tears  Anthony Geraci  Fifty Shades Of Blue  Delta Groove

Wednesday Night  Downchild Blues Band  Good Times Guaranteed  Blue Wave

I Believe  Son Seals  Midnight Son  Alligator

I'm Good  Bonnie Lee  Classic Chicago Blues Live & Unreleased  Wolf

Hole In The Wall  Mel Waiters  Single  Waldoxy

Turning Point  Mighty Joe Young  Mighty Man  Blind Pig

Turning Point  Tyrone Davis  Greatest Hits  Brunswick

That's Alright  Benny Turner  When She's Gone  Nola Blue

One Tear At A Time  Lara Price  I Mean Business  LMP/Vizztone

Battlegrounds  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace Music

Roadmaster  Roxy Perry  Blues Harp Woman  Ruf

Rock 'N Roll  Red Prysock  Essential Rock 'N Roll Instrumentals  Primo

You Know That You Love Me  Knickbocker All-Stars  Go Back Home To The
Blues  JP Cadillac

Everything I Play Gonna Be Funky  Lou Donaldson  Everything I Play Gonna Be
Funky  Blue Note

I've Got A Woman  Jimmy McGriff  I've Got A Woman  Collectables

Hallejuah I Love Her So  Richard "Groove" Holmes  The Best of the Pacific
Jazz Years  Pacific Jazz

http://www.jazz901.org/