[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/31/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 31 13:11:37 EST 2016

8AM
FentonRobinson / Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Alligator
-
MagicSam Blues Band / You Belong to Me / Black Magic / Delmark
BennyTurner / Pity on This Lovesick Fool / When She’s Gone / Nola Blue
-
PinetopPerkins & Jimmy Rogers with Little Mike and the Tornadoes / High HeelSneakers / Genuine Blues Legends / Elrob
JohnnyRawls / Beast of Burden / Tiger in a Cage / Catfood
-
CharlieMusselwhite / Good Blues Tonight / I Ain’t Lyin’ / Henrietta
-
DianeBlue / Jump for Joy / Blues in My Soul / Regina Royal
MitchellT. & The H.B.’s / Homework / She’s Lookin’ Good / TopCat
-
JonCleary / Getcha Gogo Juice / Gogo Juice / FHQ – Thirty Tigers
DennisJones / Enjoy the Ride / Both Sides of the Track / Blue Rock
-
TedeschiTrucks Band / Hear Me / Let Me Get By / Fantasy – Swamp Family
-
VintageTrouble / Another Baby / 1 Hopeful Rd. / Blue Note

9AM
BuddyGuy / Come Back Muddy / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
BuddyGuy / I Could Die Happy / Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
Taildragger/ Stop Lying / Live at Rooster’s Lounge / Delmark
BrandonSantini / Help Me with the Blues / Live & Extended / Vizztone – EndlessBlues Productions
-
MorrySochat & The Special 20s / Mary Jane / Dig In / Galaxie
-
AlvinYoungblood Hart / Big Mama’s Door (Might Return) / Motivational Speaker /Tone-Cool Artemis
StudebakerJohn’s Maxwell Street Kings / Mississippi to Chicago / Kingsville Jukin’ / Delmark
-
BillyBranch and the Sons of the Blues / Dog House / Blues Shock / Blind Pig
LurrieBell / Southside to Riverside Baby / Blues in My Soul / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road