[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for January 2016

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Jan 28 22:23:32 EST 2016

Living Blues Report
​Blues Top 20 for the month ending 1/31/2016
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

 1 Balkun Brothers / Balkun Brothers / Dixie Frog
 2 Fiona Boyes / Box & Dice / Blue Empress
 3 Pinetop Perkins & Jimmy Rogers / Genuine Blues Legends / ELROB
 4 Harmonica Shah / If You Live to Get Old / Electro-Fi
 5 Tommy Castro & The Painkillers / Method To My Madness / Alligator
 6 Trudy Lynn / Everything Comes with a Price / Connor Ray Music
 7 Laurence Jones / What's It Gonna Be / Ruf
 8 Karen Lovely / Ten Miles of Bad Road / Kokako
 9 Stolen Hearts / Dirty Southern Soul / Stolen Hearts Music
10 Micke Bjorklof / Ain't Bad Yet / HokaHey
11 Tedeschi Trucks Band / Let Me Get By / Fantasy
12 Andy Santana / Watch Your Step! / Delta Groove
13 JJ Appleton & Jason Ricci / Dirty Memory / Self-Released
14 Mississippi Bigfoot / Population Unknown / Silver Tongue
15 Louisiana Red / Working Mule / Topcat
16 Various Artists / Classic Chicago Blues - Live & Unreleased / Wolf
17 Bob Margolin / My Road / Steady Rollin'-Vizztone
18 Eric Bibb & JJ Milteau / Lead Belly's Gold / Stony Plain
19 Joyann Parker & Sweet Tea / On The Rocks / Self Released
20 Benny Turner / When She's Gone / Nola Blue​
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/