Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 24 21:54:55 EST 2016

This evening’s show from start to finish:

Swing On  O.B. Buchana  Mississippi Folks  Ecko

You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond  Taj Mahal  The Real Thing  Columbia

I Done Woke Up  Louisiana Red  Working Mule  Topcat

You're The One  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Soul Searching  Black Top

Save Me  Karen Lovely  Ten Miles Of Bad Road  Kokako

Black Night  Benny Turner  When She's Gone  Nola Blue

Hit the Road  Judy Rudin  Blues Harp Women  Ruf

One More Mile To Go  Sugar Blue  Blue Blazes  Alligator

The Kid With The Really Old Soul  Randy McAllister  Gristle To Gold
Reaction

Jigsaw Heart  Joyann Parker & Sweet Tea  On The Rocks  Self

Here We Go  Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Sonoma County  Wendy DeWitt  Getaway  Wette Music

You Gotta Do More  Joakim Tinderholt  We Got Rhythm!  Rhythm Bomb

Take It Like A Man  Knickbocker All-Stars  Go Back Home To The Blues  JP
Cadillac

Snakin'  Kim Simmonds & Savoy Brown  The Devil To Pay  Ruf

Wade in the Water  Joe Louis Walker  Everybody Wants A Piece  Provogue

Glasshouse  Walter Wolfman Washington  Blue Moon Risin'  Artelier

Another Murder In NO  Bobby Rush  Chicken Heads  Omnivore

Older Fool  Chris Beard  Eye Of The Witch  Destin

Cryin' Fool  Terry Hanck  Right Hand Man Vol. 1  Fine Dog

One Tear At A Time  Lara Price  I Mean Business  LMP/Vizztone

Your Bread Ain't Done  Albert King  I'm In A Phone Booth Baby  Fantasy

You Made Me Cry  Beat Daddys  Hoodoo That We Doo  Melrose Hill

http://www.jazz901.org/