[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/24/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 24 13:10:32 EST 2016

8AM
MuddyWaters / Long Distance Call / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection / GeffenChess
-
DougMacLeod & MiXendorp / Plowin’ Mule Remix Single / Black & Tan Records
MitchellT. & The H.B.’s / A Man of Many Words / She’s Lookin’ Good / TopCat
-
Mr.Sipp / Be Careful / The Mississippi Blues Child / Malaco
JonCleary / Pump It Up / Gogo Juice / FHQ – Thirty Tigers
-
HamiltonLoomis / Who Dat? / Kickin’ It / Blind Pig
-
SamanthaFish / Jim Lee Blues Pt. 1 / Wild Heart / Ruf
GradyChampion / Home Alone / Bootleg Whiskey / Malaco
-
TedeshiTrucks Band / Just As Strange / Let Me Get By / Fantasy – Swamp Family
EddieCotton / Mississippi / One at a Time / DeChamp
-
VintageTrouble / Before the Tear Drops / 1 Hopeful Rd. / Blue Note
-
BennyTurner / I Can’t Leave / When She’s Gone / Nola Blue

9AM
BuddyGuy / Damn Right, I’ve Got the Blues / Damn Right, I’ve Got the Blues / SilvertoneZomba
-
JimmyNick & Don’t Tell Mama / Evil I Need / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music
LizziNeal Band / Cryin’ Won’t Help / So Long Heartache / LNB
-
SteveEarle & The Dukes / King of the Blues / Terraplane / New West
-
NickMoss Band / Tell You Somethin’ ‘Bout Yourself / Time Ain’t Free / Blue Bella
-
Rockin’Johnny Burgin / Cold Chills / Greetings from Greaseland, California / West Tone
DemetriaTaylor / Bad Girl / Bad Girl / Delmark
-
PistolPete / She’s My Baby / Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box
BillyBranch and the Sons of the Blues / Blues Shock / Blues Shock / Blind Pig

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road