[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/23/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:54:34 EST 2016

My show # 802.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was part 3 of a listen to albums released in 2015 as a subjective "best of" countdown.   Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com January 23, 2016Tuneage recorded on this date in blues historyChess # 1452:1951 Muddy Waters /Too Young to Know /Rollin' Stone v2 /Chess1951 Muddy Waters /Long Distance Call /Rollin' Stone v2 /Chess1935 Leadbelly /Fore Day Worry Blues /Southern Country Blues /Star Sound1941 Champion Jack Dupree /That's All Right /1940-1950 /Wolf1946 Louis Jordan /Beware /'44-'46 /JSP1946  Big Joe Turner /I Got My Discharge Papers /'41-'46 /Classics1951 Jimmy Rogers /She Loves Another Man /Complete Chess Recordings /Chess1952 Boyd Gilmore /Ramblin' on My Mind /Travelin' Record Man /Ace1952 Rosco Gordon /I Wade Through Muddy Water /Sun Blues box v3 /Bear Family1952 Howlin' Wolf /My Baby Walked Off /Sun Blues box v2 /Bear Family1953 Homesick James /Dirty Rat /Chicago Slide Guitar Legend /Official1968 Juke Boy Bonner /Going Back to the Country /self titled /Arhoolie1975 Louisiana Red  Lefty Dizz /I'll Pay the Price /Walked All Night Long /Jazz Avenue1980 Sunnyland Slim /The Sun is Going Down /Decoration Day /EvidenceSaturday Blue Plate Special  Blue Review 2015 Album Countdown part 3#14  Charlie Musselwhite /"I Ain't Lyin'" /HenriettaDone Somebody WrongMy Kinda GalBlues, Why Do You Worry Me#13  Ronnie Earl /Father's Day /Stony PlainHigher LoveFather's DayMoanin'#12  Toni Lynn Washington /I Wanna Dance /Regina RoyaleI Can't Get Over Losing YouLeave My Man AloneWalkin' and Talkin'#11  Jewel Brown /Roller Coaster Boogie /DynaflowDark ShadowsDon't Go to StrangersBewitched#10  Jimmy Burns /It Ain't Right /DynaflowBig Money ProblemHard Hearted WomanA String to Your HeartRock Awhile#9  Trudy Lynn /Everything Comes with a Price /Connor Ray MusicFat DaddyYesterday I was LonelyMy Alley BoogieMessin' Around with the Blues#8  Jackie Payne / I Saw the Blues /Blue DotBack to NormalFull Moon BluesKicking Back with the BluesFeel Like Doing My Thing#7  Andy T  Nick Nixon /Numbers Man /Blind PigDevil's WifePretty Girls EverywhereHightailingGate's Salty Blues#6  Otis Taylor /Hey Joe Opus - Red Meat /Trance Blues FestivalHey Joe (A)Sunday Morning (A)The Heart is a MuscleRed MeatPeggy Lee