[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 17 21:36:09 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Blue Moon Risin'  Walter Wolfman Washington  Blue Moon Risin'  Artelier

A Change Is Gonna Come  Mighty Sam McClain  Perfect Companion  Orlean

Roadmaster  Roxy Perry  Blues Harp Woman  Ruf

Straight Jacquet  Roomful Of Blues  The Best Of  Alligator

South Street Special  Illinois Jacquet   Jumpin' At The Apollo  Delmark

Hi-Ho Sylvester  Jimmy Rushing  Ham Hocks & Cornbread  JSP

Older Fool  Chris Beard  Eye Of The Witch  Destin

Tell Me Do You Love Me  Jonn Richardson  Tengo Blues  Vizztone

One Tear At A Time  Lara Price  I Mean Business  LMP/Vizztone

Someone You Use  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

No More Trouble Out Of Me  Shakura S'Aida  Blueprint  UMI

One More Mile To Go  Sugar Blue  Blue Blazes  Alligator

Hole In The Wall  Mel Waiters  Single  Waldoxy

Cadillac Baby  Knickbocker All-Stars  Go Back Home To The Blues  JP Cadillac

You Gotta Do More  Joakim Tinderholt  We Got Rhythm!  Rhythm Bomb

You'll Be Lonely  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  Give The People What They
Want  Daptone

Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Being Right  Al Basile  B's Expression
Sweetspot

Shuggie's Boogie  Shuggie Otis  Kooper Session  Columbia

Young & Old Blues  Bob Margolin  My Road  Steady Rollin'/Vizztone

Jigsaw Heart  Joyann Parker & Sweet Tea  On The Rocks  Self

Let Me Hear It From You  Sly & The Family Stone  Higher!  Epic/Legacy

My Alley Boogie  Trudy Lynn  Everything Comes with A Price  Connor Ray

Crosscut Saw  Artie "Blues Boy" White  First Thing Tuesday Morning  Chill
Town

Friday Night  Zora Young  Friday Night  Elrob

A Man Can Give It...  Bobby Rush  Chicken Heads  Omnivore

http://www.jazz901.org/