[Blues-l] Playlist: Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 17 13:06:13 EST 2016

8AM
SlimHarpo / Baby, Scratch My Back / House Rockin’ and Hip Shakin’ Volume 2: LouisianaHoodoo Party / Hip-O
-
MitchellT. & The H.B.’s / She’s Lookin’ Good / She’s Lookin’ Good / TopCat
BillyFlynn / Beedy Eyes / Pickin’ 6 / Easy Baby
-
JonCleary / Boneyard / Gogo Juice / FHQ – Thirty Tigers
EddieCotton / One at a Time / One at a Time / DeChamp
-
MarionJames / Tables / Essence / Eller Soul
LongJohn Hunter / Ride with Me / Ride with Me / Alligator
-
TedeschiTrucks Band / I Want More / Let Me Get By / Fantasy – Swamp Family
VintageTrouble / Strike Your Light / 1 Hopeful Rd. / Blue Note
-
ShaunMurphy / 3 O’Clock Blues – Single / Vision Wall
-
Bonita& The Blues Shacks / Turn the Lamps Down Low / Bonita & The BluesShacks / CrossCut

9AM
BuddyGuy / Best in Town / Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
ShemekiaCopeland / Isn’t That So / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
TheJimmys / What Gives / Hot Dish / Brown Cow Productions
-
DanPhelps / Crow Jane / Going Home / Vincent
DaveWeld and the Imperial Flames / Too Bad, So Sad / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
OtisClay & Johnny Rawls / Voodoo Queen / Soul Brothers / Catfood
-
LurrieBell / Going Away Baby / Blues in My Soul / Delmark
RonSorin and the Blue Coast Band / 7 Years / Lake City / Big Lake
-
LinseyAlexander / Booze and Blues / Come Back Baby / Delmark
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Weatherman / Jump Start / Alligator
-
MississippiHeat / Nowhere to Go / Warning Shot / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road