Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 10 21:41:27 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from Start to finish:

Here We Go  Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Shake Studebaker John & The Hawks  Outside Lookin' In Blind Pig

Mississippi Hoodoo Man   Omar & The Howlers  Bamboozled  Ruf

The Kid With The Really Old Soul  Randy McAllister  Gristle To Gold
Reaction

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Otis Clay  The Best Of  Hi

Hot Wire My Heart  Artie "Blues Boy" White  Different Shade Of Blue  Waldoxy

Battlegrounds  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace Music

Young & Old Blues  Bob Margolin  My Road  Steady Rollin'/Vizztone

She Put Me Down  Little Boys Blue  Bad Love  Jaxon

Have You Ever Been So Lonesome  Benny Turner  When She's Gone  Nola Blue

I've Slipped Her Mind  Robert Cray  False Accustions  Hightone

How You Gonna Do Me Like That?  Danielle Nicole  Wolf Den  Concord

The Blues  Willie Clayton  Classic Soul Vol. 1  Endzone

Gospel Blues  Joe Louis Walker  Everybody Wants A Piece  Provogue

Rainin' In New York  Tad Robinson  One To Infinity  Delmark

Road Dog  Otis Clay & Johnny Rawls  Soul Brothers  Catfood

Ballad Of The Lover Man Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away Blue Dot

Bring It On Home Chuck Strong I Can't Wait To See You AgainSM I'm So Tired
Clayton Knight  Blues Mix 18: Southern Soul Party  Ecko

Low Road  Karen Lovely  Ten Miles Of Bad Road  Kokako

Thinking For Yourself  Walter Wolfman Washington  Wolf Tracks  Rounder

Blue Over You  Eddy Clearwater  West Side Strut  Alligator

Friday Night  Zora Young  Friday Night  Elrob

Older Fool  Chris Beard  Eye Of The Witch  Destin

Burnin'  Coupe De Villes  Burning Blues  After Hours

http://www.jazz901.org/