[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/10/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 10 13:16:59 EST 2016

8AM
MuddyWaters / (I’m Your) Hoochie Coochie Man / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection/ Geffen – Chess
-
RoyBuchanan – Otis Clay / A Nickel and a Nail / Roy Buchanan – Deluxe Edition /Alligator
OtisClay / Even When I Win (Seems like I Lose) / Truth Is / Echo
-
OtisClay & Johnny Rawls / Road Dog / Soul Brothers / Catfood
BillyPrice – Otis Clay / Broadway Walk / This Time for Real / Bonedog – Vizztone
-
OtisClay / Trying to Live my Life without You / The Soul Years / Hi Records
-
TedeschiTrucks Band / Anyhow / Let Me Get By / Fantasy- Concord
JonCleary / Love on One Condition / Gogo Juice / FHQ – Thirty Tigers
-
VintageTrouble / Run Like the River / 1 Hopeful Rd. / Blue Note
CedricBurnside Project / Tell Me What I’m Gonna Do / Descendants of Hill Country /Descendants of Hill Country
-
CharlesBradley / Changes / Changes / Dunham
-
MitchellT. & the H.B.’s / Can Your Monkey Do the Dog / She’s Lookin’ Good / TopCat

9AM
BuddyGuy / What Kind of Woman Is This / Bring ‘Em In / Silvertone
-
MartinLang / Billy’s Shuffle / Chicago Harp Blues Sessions / Random Chance
BillyFlynn / Doin’ Alright / Billy’s Blues / Easy Baby
-
CoreyHarris / Devil Got my Woman / Fulton Blues / Njumba
JarekusSingleton / Blame Game / Refuse to Lose / Alligator
-
DukeTumatoe & The Power Trio / If I Hadn’t Been High / Duke Tumatoe & ThePower Trio / Sweetfinger Music
-
AmyHart / Red Dress Blues / Amy Hart Live at the Mayne Stage / Painted Rock –Vizztone
Rockin’Johnny Burgin’ / Love Me Like I Want It / Greetings from Greaseland, California/ West Tone
-
Devilin a Woodpile / Sloppy Drunk Blues / Bloodshot Six Pack to Go / Bloodshot
JimmyBurns / Messin’ with the Kid / It Ain’t Right / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road