[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/9/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:09:32 EST 2016

My show # 800.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a listen to albums released in 2015 as a subjective "best of" countdown.   Also, farewells to singer Marion James and Long John Hunter.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com January 9, 2016Chess record # 1620Muddy Waters /40 Days and 40 Nights /Chess Masters v2 '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /All Aboard /Chess Masters v2 '52-'58 /Chess Farewell Marion James 10/8/34 - 12/31/15Marion James /I Fell /Northside Soul /EllerSoulMarion James /Crushing My Heart /Northside Soul /EllerSoulMarion James /Candy /Northside Soul /EllerSoulMarion James /Give Me Love /Essence /Soul FoodMarion James /My Mama /Essence /Soul Food Farewell Long John Hunter  7/13/31 - 1/4/16Long John Hunter /Crazy Girl /Robey's R&B Dukes v1 /DukeLong John Hunter /Ole Rattler / Oh Wee Pretty Baby! /NortonLong John Hunter /I Wanna Love You / Oh Wee Pretty Baby! /NortonLong John Hunter /Border Town Blues / Oh Wee Pretty Baby! /NortonLong John Hunter /Oh Red / Oh Wee Pretty Baby! /NortonLong John Hunter /title track /Ride with Me /AlligatorLong John Hunter /Still Blue /Ride with Me /AlligatorLong John Hunter /Ice Cold /Border Town Legend /AlligatorLong John Hunter /Arkansas /Border Town Legend /AlligatorLong John Hunter /I Don't Care /Swinging from the Rafters /AlligatorLong John Hunter /Stop What You're Doin' /Swinging from the Rafters /AlligatorLong John Hunter /Long John's Country Blues /House Rockin' and Blues Shoutin' /Blue WitchLong John Hunter /Midnight Stroll /One Foot in Texas /Doc BluesTom Hunter /Roll Over and Cover My Head /One Foot in Texas /Doc BluesJohn and Tom Hunter /Finale /One Foot in Texas /Doc BluesLong John Hunter /You Say You Want a Caddy /Looking for a Party /Blues ExpressLong John Hunter /You Are My World /Looking for a Party /Blues Express Blue Review 2015 Top Album Countdown part 1#27 Leo Bud Welch /Poor Boy Long Way from Home /I Don't Prefer No Blues /Big Legal MessLeo Bud Welch /Girl in the Holler /I Don't Prefer No Blues /Big Legal MessLeo Bud Welch /I Don't Know Her Name /I Don't Prefer No Blues /Big Legal Mess#26 J.B. Hutto /If You Change Your Mind /Hawk Squat /DelmarkJ.B. Hutto /The Same Mistake Twice /Hawk Squat /DelmarkJ.B. Hutto /I'll Cry Tomorrow /Hawk Squat /Delmark#25 Reverend Raven /Chicken Heads /Live at the Big Bull /NevermoreReverend Raven /Stomping and Shouting /Live at the Big Bull /NevermoreReverend Raven /Walking to Chicago /Live at the Big Bull /Nevermore#24 Rev. Shawn Amos /Joliet Bound /Rev Shawn Amos Loves You /Put TogetherRev. Shawn Amos /Bright Lights, Big City /Rev Shawn Amos Loves You /Put TogetherRev. Shawn Amos /Last Day I'm Loving You /Rev Shawn Amos Loves You /Put Together#23 Diane Blue /Nothing You Can Do /Blues in My Soul /Regina RoyaleDiane Blue /Today I Sing the Blues /Blues in My Soul /Regina RoyaleDiane Blue /I Can't Shake You /Blues in My Soul /Regina Royale#22 The Jimmys /Lose That Woman /Hot Dish /Brown CowThe Jimmys /What Gives /Hot Dish /Brown CowThe Jimmys /What Chur Doin' /Hot Dish /Brown Cow