[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160103

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 4 22:22:42 EST 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160103 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A LOT OF NEW RELEASES IN 2015! HERE ARE SOME MORE CANADIANS!
(Over 130 new releases came in this year! This is part 2 of my recap. Please don't feel slighted if I couldn't include your disc this time.)
Crissinger/Blues Expression/Blues Expression/Indie
Mud Bay Blues Band/Colebrook Road/Blizzard/Indie
Michael Schatte/Turn Back The Vikings/Pistol On Her Pillow/Indie
Anthony Gomes/Electric Field Holler/Turn It Up!/Up 2 Zero Entertainment
ID - Anthony Gomes
Dalannah & Owen/Been Around A While/Been Around A While/Quest Records
Ginger St. James & The Grinders/Diesel & Peas/Please Mr. Driver/Indie
Steve Rowe/The Urban Bluesman/Cool Down/Indie
André Bisson/Left With The Blues/Deepest Kind Of Mean (ft. Jerome Godboo)/Indie

NOW LET'S CROSS THE BORDER
Victor Wainwright & The Wildroots/Boom Town/Boom Town/Blind Pig Records
ID - Jeff Jensen
Jeff Jensen/Morose Elephant/Get Along/Indie
Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans/That's What They Say/Having A Ball/ManHatTone
Ad Track 15 Smoke Meat Pete
ID - Mississippi Heat
Mississippi Heat/Warning Shot/Too Sad To Wipe My Tears/Delmark
Delta Moon/Low Down/Wrong Side Of Town/Indie

THEN THE WOMEN SHOWED UP
Samantha Fish/Wild Heart/Turn It Up/Ruf Records
ID - Eliza Neals
Eliza Neals/Breaking And Entering/Detroit Drive/Indie
ID - Lucky Losers
Lucky Losers/A Winning Hand/Baby, You Got What It Takes/West Tone Records
ID - Stolen Hearts
Stolen Hearts/Dirty Southern Soul/Bring Your Love/Indie
Betty Fox Band/Slow Burn/Please Come Home/Indie

SOME FOLKS DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Bill Frisell/Guitar In The Space Age/Rebel Rouser/Okeh
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
Mississippi Bigfoot/Population Unknown/Who's Gonna Run This Town/Silver Tongue Records
ID - Ghost Town Blues Band
Ghost Town Blues Band/Hard Road To Hoe/Big Shirley/Indie
ID - Balkun Brothers
Balkun Brothers/ReDrova/Got My Boots On/Indie
Royal Southern Brotherhood/Don't Look Back/The Big Greasy/Ruf Records
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Reverend Freakchild/Hillbilly Zen-Punk Blues/She Wants My Name/TreatedAndReleased Records
The Jimmys/Hot Dish/Lose That Woman/Brown Cow Productions

APPEARING LIVE THURS JAN 7 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, Montreal, Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/The Dark/Disco Fairy Records
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut