Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 3 21:48:51 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

The Blues  Willie Clayton  Classic Soul Vol. 1  Endzone

Snowed In  Albert Collins  Frostbite  Alligator

Cold, Cold Feeling  Albert Collins  Ice Pickin'  Alligator

Hey Hooker  Randy McAllister  Gristle To Gold  Reaction Records

Gloria  Van Morrison & John Lee Hooker  Too Long In Exile  Exile

I Love Chicago  Zora Young  Friday Night  Elrob

Older Fool  Chris Beard  Eye Of The Witch  Destin

I Drink Alone  George Thorogood & The Destroyers  Maverick  EMI

One Sunny Day  Joe Louis Walker  Everybody Wants A Piece  Provogue

Save Me  Karen Lovely  Ten Miles Of Bad Road  Kokako

Empty Apartment Blues  Tad Robinson  One To Infinity  Delmark

She's Not The Cheating Kind  Chuck Strong  She's Not The Cheating Kind
Miss Butch

All For Business  Jimmy Dawkins  All For Business  Delmark

Everything I Do Is Wrong  Anthony Geraci  Fifty Shades Of Blue  Delta Groove

First Thing Tuesday Morning  Artie "Blues Boy" White  First Thing Tuesday
Morning  Chill Town

Don't Get Too Comfortable  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of
Blues Critic

Ella Johnson's Blues  Trudy Lynn  Everything Comes with A Price  Connor Ray

Tobacco Road  Lou Rawls  Tobacco Road  Capitol

In The Heat of The Night  Jimmy McGriff & Junior Parker  Good Things Don't
Happen Everyday  Groove Merchant

Time  Lara Price  I Mean Business  LMP/Vizztone

You Made Me Cry  Beat Daddys  Hoodoo That We Doo  Melrose Hill

Sonoma County  Wendy DeWitt  Getaway  Wette Music

http://www.jazz901.org/