[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/3/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 3 13:22:32 EST 2016

8AM
Junior Wells / Stop Breaking Down / Southside Blues Jam / Delmark
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden / Kick Myself / On the Move / On the Move / Filisko-Noden
-
Steve Earle & The Dukes / You’re the Best Lover That I Ever Had / Terraplane / New West
Tinsley Ellis / Seven Years / Tough Love / Heartfixer Music
-
Harrison Kennedy / Walkin’ or Ridin’ / This Is from Here / Electro-Fi
-
The Blues Disciples / Elouise / Big Beat / Land O’ Blues
-
Joe Bonamassa / I Can’t Be Satisfied / Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks / J&R Adventures
Debbie Davies / Life of the Party / Love Spin / Little Dipper – Vizztone
-
James Harman / Bonetime / Bonetime / Electro-Fi
The Cash Box Kings / Download Blues / Holding Court / Blind Pig
-
Omar Coleman / Tryin’ to Do Right / Born & Raised / Delmark
-
Victor Wainwright & The Wildroots / Boom Town / Boom Town / Blind Pig
9AM
Muddy Waters 100 / Got My Mojo Working / Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
Gerry Hundt / Walkin’ Blues / Gerry Hundt’s Legendary One-Man-Band / Steady Groove
-
Buddy Guy / Born to Play Guitar / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
Shemekia Copeland / Outskirts of Love / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
-
John Mayall / Mother In Law Blues / Find a Way to Care / Forty Below
-
Wee Willie Walker / Read Between the Lines / If Nothing Ever Changes / Little Village Foundation
-
Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
Joe Louis Walker / Everybody Wants a Piece / Everybody Wants a Piece / Provogue
-
Morry Sochat & The Special 20s / The Last Time / Dig In / Galaxie
Tommy Castro & The Painkillers / Bad Luck / Method to My Madness / Alligator
-
Jonn Del Toro Richardson / Tell Me Do You Love Me / Tengo Blues / JRCD – Vizztone
Mighty Mike Schermer / Heaven’s on the Other Side / Blues in Good Hands / Finedog – Vizztone

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road