[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/2/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:02:06 EST 2016

My show # 799.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a listen great sax players as part of a farewell to Joe Houston who passed December 28th.  Also today, part 4 of a listen to bluenage released in 2015.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com January 2, 2016Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Honkers Delight"; a farewell to Joe Houston and a spotlight on the tenor sax.Chess record # 1667Muddy Waters /Good News /Chess Masters v2 /ChessMuddy Waters /Come Home Baby, I Wish You Would /Chess Masters v2 /Chess Jack Teagarden /Texas Tea Party /Roots of the Blues v2 /Direct SourceBessie Smith /Do Your Duty /The Collection /ColumbiaJoe Lutcher /Rockin' Boogie /1947 /ClassicsJoe Houston /Sabre Jet /Bayou Records Story /BayouJay McShann /Drunk, Broke and Hungry /Piano Playhouse /Night TrainPeeWee Crayton /Texas Hop /Modern Legacy v1 /AceRoy Milton /Hop, Skip and Jump /and His Solid Senders /SpecialtyJoe Houston /Chillin' /Bayou Records Story /BayouRufus Thomas /Decorate the Counter /"The Early Years" /Blues CityJimmy T99 Nelson /Mean Poor Girl /Cry Hard Luck /AceEarl Hooker /Rockin' Wild /Blue Guitar /PaulaJoe Houston /Why Oh Why /The Return of Honk! /JSPLee McBee /Walk /Soul Deep /Pacific BluesBig Joe and the Dynaflows /Playgirl /I'm Still Swingin' /SevernLittle Smokey Smothers ./Pleading with You /That's My Partner! /AlligatorJoe Houston /title track /The Return of Honk! /JSP Blue Review 2015 part 4Duke Robillard /Evangeline /Acoustic Blues and Roots of /Stony PlainTinsley Ellis /In from the Cold /Tough Love /HeartfixerLittle Boys Blue /She Put Me Down /Bad Love /JaxonBey Paule Band /Right in Front of You /Not Goin' Away /Blue DotEight 0 Five Jive /Insect Ball /Too Many Men /Red Rudy Too TunesMuddy Waters 100 /Still a Fool /self titled /Raisin' MusicKim Simmonds /Got an Awful Feeling /The Devil You Pay /RufRon Thompson /Black Cat Bone /Son of Boogie Woogie /Little VillageJoe Bonamassa /Spoonful / Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks v2 /J&R EntertainmentJoe Bonamassa /You Shook Me / Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks v1 /J&R EntertainmentDaddy Mack Band /I Like Fishin' /A Bluesman Looks at 70 /Inside SoundsFiona Boyes /Mama's Sanctified Amp /Box and Dice /Fresh!!Johnny Drummer /Gonna Sell My Cadillac, Buy Myself a Mule /Angels Sing the Blues /EarwigGrant Dermody /Boll Weevil /Sun Might Shine on Me /selfCalvin Conway /Ring Me When You're Ready /Dark horse Deluxe /Tone RoyaleWee Willie Walker /Help /If Nothing Ever Changes /Little VillageAnthony Geraci /Cry a Million Tears /50 Shades of Blue /Delta GrooveAndra Faye  Scott Ballantine /title track /Coulda Woulda Shoulda /VizztoneKaren Lovely /Company Graveyard /Ten Miles of Bad Road /selfIan Siegal /Hard Times (Come Again No More) /Picnic Sessions /NugeneSherwood Fleming /Good Woman /Blues Blues Blues /DynaflowLaura Rain /Ring on the Table /Gold /LRCBlues Disciples /My Heart's Already Broken /Big Beat /Land o' BluesWestside Andy /Mean Disposition /Blues Just Happen EarrelevantRag Picker String Band /Motel Towel /self titled /Yellow DogKevin Stellman and Blue Monday /Spanish Moon /3 Nights in May 2015 /selfEddie Taylor Jr. / I'm a King Bee /Stop Breakin' Down /WolfSuper Chikan /Tired of the Blues /Organic Chikan /Chikan Howse