[Blues-l] Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - December 2015

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 15:31:07 EST 2016

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - December 2015

1. Bobby Rush / Chicken Heads: A 50-Year History of Bobby Rush - 4 Disk
Set / Omnivore Recordings
2. Andy Santana And The West Coast Playboys / Watch Your Step! / Delta
Groove Music
3. Eddie Cotton / One At A Time / DeChamp Records
4. Zora Young & Little Mike and The Tornadoes / Friday Night / Elrob Records
5. The Ragpicker String Band / The Ragpicker String Band / Yellow Dog
6. Nick Moss Band / Live and Luscious / Blue Bella Records
7. Mighty Mike Schermer / Blues In Good Hands / Finedog Records - Vizztone
Label Group
8. Cedric Burnside Project / Descendants of Hill Country / Self Released
9. O.B. Buchana / Mississippi Folks / Ecko Records
10. Various artists / A Blues Christmas / Alligator Records
11. Various artists / Angels Sing The Blues / Earwig Music Company
12. Kevin Selfe / Buy My Soul Back / Vizztone Label Group
13. Trudy Lynn / Everything Comes With A Price / conor ray music
14. Harmonica Shah / If You Live To Get Old,  You Will Understand /
Electro-Fi Records
15. Fiona Boyes / Box & Dice / Blue Empress
16. Mike Zito & The Wheel / Keep Coming Back / Ruf Records
17. Toni Lynn Washington / I Wanna Dance / Regina Royale Records
18. Various artists / Blues Mix 18 Southern Soul Party / Ecko Records
19. Anthony Geraci and the Boston All-Stars / Fifty Shades of Blue / Delta
Groove Music
20. The Claudettes / No Hotel / Yellow Dog Records
21. Diane Blue / Blues In My Soul / Self Released
22. Jonn Del Toro Richardson / Tengo Blues / VizzTone
23. Laura Rain and the Caesars / Gold / LRC
24. Lara Price / I Mean Business / Vizztone Label Group
25. Mighty Sam McClain & Knut Reiersrud / Tears Of The World / ACT Music

--
Blues Genre Directors
Bob Paleczny, Lorri Coey

WEFT 90.1 FM
Attn: Blues Genre Director
113 N. Market Street
Champaign,IL 61820

email - blues@weft.org
website - http://weft.org
streaming - http://new.weft.org/listen/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/weftcommunityradio

Blues programming
Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (CT)
Friday evening 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (CT)