[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum 2.0 Playlist 1/1/16

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Fri Jan 1 06:43:12 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Auld Lang Syne  Jimi Hendrix  Live At The Fillmore  MCA

East-West  Butterfield Blues Band  East-West  Elektra

Road Fever  Grootna  Grootna  Acadia

Plastic Fantastic Lover  Jefferson Airplane  The Roar Of Jefferson
Airplane  RCA

Ain't Got Nobody  Kim Simmonds & Savoy Brown  The Devil To Pay  Ruf

Blues For Koko  James Cotton  The Best Of  Alligator

Hold On To Freedom  Lee Michaels  Live  A&M

Flamethrower  J. Geils Band  Anthology  Rhino

We Gotta Get Out Of This Place  Leslie West  Leslie West Band  Phantom

One Fine Morning  Lighthouse  Super Hits Of The 70's  Rhino

Your City Is Falling  If  If2  Capitol

Fried Neck Bones and Some Homefries  Santana  Live at the Filmore 1968

Columbia

Move Over  Steppenwolf  16 Greatest Hits  MCA

Won't Get Fooled Again  Who  Who's Next  MCA

The Battle of Evermore  Jimmy Page & Robert Plant  No Quarter  Atlantic

Lost In A Dream  Spooky Tooth  Spooky Two  A&M

Heartbreaker  Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes  Live At The Greek  TVT

Down By The Riverside  Buddy Miles  Them Changes  Mercury

Ball of Confusion  Temptations  Hitsville USA  Motown

I Heard It Through The Grapevine  California Raisins  Sing The Hit Songs
Priority

Can't Get Enough  Laurence Jones  What's It Gonna Be  Ruf

Bad Company  Bad Company  Bad Company  Swan Song

Wishing Well  Free  Heartbreaker  Island

Take a Look Around/Tend My Garden  James Gang  Live In Concert  ABC

In The City  Eagles  The Very Best Of  Warner Bros.

Capurange  Harvey Mandel  Games Guitars Play  Philips

In The Meantime  Spacehog  Resident Alien  Elektra

As The Sun Still Burns Away  Ten Years After  Cricklewood Green  Chrysalis

The Bluest Blues  Alvin Lee  Keep On Rockin'  Viceroy

Red House  Gary Moore  Blues For Jimi  Eagle Rock

Power of Love  Jimi Hendrix  Band Of Gypsys  Capitol

Playin' With My Friends  B.B. King w/ Robert Cray  Blues Summit  MCA

You Upsets Me  A.B. Skhy  A.B. Skhy  Mercury

Listen To The Music  Isley Brothers  3+3  T-Neck

Jesus Is Just Alright  Doobie Brothers  The Very Best Of  Rhino

Statesboro Blues  Gregg Allman  Live: Back To Macon, GA  Rounder

Whipping Post  Allman Brothers  Skydog  Rounder

Dreams I'll Never See  Molly Hatchet  The Essential  Epic/Legacy

Don't Misunderstand Me  Flynnville Train  Single  AMP Entertainment

Maggie  Jimmy Castor  The Everything Man  Atlantic

Maggie  Redbone  Potlatch  Epic

War  Edwin Starr  Hitsville USA  Motown

Little Wing  Derek & The Dominos  Layla  Atco

Ingolstadt  Eddie Martin  Live In Tuscany  Blueblood

Knockin' On Heaven's Door  Guns 'N' Roses  Greatest Hits  Geffen

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall  Bob Dylan  Greatest Hits Vol.2   Columbia

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Politician  Cream  Gold  Polydor

Lady  Beck Bogart & Appice  Beck Bogart & Appice  Epic

Nothin' But The Truth  Mike Zito & The Wheel  Keep Coming Back  Ruf

Night Moves Bob Seger  Ultimate Hits  Capitol

Feelin' Alright  Grand Funk Railroad  The Best Of Grand Funk  Capitol

Can't Find My Way Home  Blind Faith  Very Best Of Steve Winwood  Island

She Talks To Angels  Black Crowes  Shake Your Money Maker  Def American

Natural Born Bugie  Humble Pie  The Immediate Years  Recall

I Remember Jeep  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass  Apple

Hocus Pocus  Focus  Moving Waves  I.R.S.

http://www.jazz901.org/