[Blues-l] returning to list

cybergaloot@comcast.net cybergaloot@comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 16:35:29 EST 2016

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/music/johnny-rawls-thinks-washed-up-rock-singers-have-no-place-in-the-blues-7538974

----- Original Message -----

From: "sonlewis1--- via Blues-l" <blues-l@blues-l.com>
To: jef@jaisunphoto.com, beardo1@comcast.net, blues-l@blues-l.com
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 4:22:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Blues-l] returning to list

Thank you Jef, a wonderful point. I liked Blues Festivals better when they had Blues, R&B and (maybe) some Roots Rock (like the T-Birds) but they were smaller and more intimate. Now, everyone wants a "Blues-A-Palooza" with several hundreds of thousands....

As a culture our priorities are all screwed up and the Blues niche is no exception.