[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 2/27/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:08:07 EST 2016

My show # 806.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special featured tuneage about those in a relationship who are only in it for the money.  I called it "Gold Digger Blues".Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com February 27, 2016Aristocrat record # 1305Muddy Waters /Can't be Satisfied /Chess Blues box v1 /ChessMuddy Waters /Feel Like Goin' Home /Chess Blues box v1 /Chess This Day in Blues History1928 Tom Dickson /Happy Blues /Country Blues the Essential /Classic1928  Lonnie Johnson /Helena Blues /Essential v1 /Classic1935  Bumble Bee Slim /Everybody's Fishing /Essential v1 /Classic1947  Big Maceo /I Lost My Woman /Bluebird Recordings '45-'47 /RCA1950  John Lee Hooker /Canal Street Blues /Graveyard Blues /Specialty1952  Chuck Willis /Loud Mouth Lucy /Let's Jump Tonight /Okeh1953  Lemmy Johnson /Eatin' and Sleepin' Blues /Rhythm and Blues v7 /Membran1964  Bobby Blue Bland /Blind Man /Introspective of the Early Years /ABC1966  Skip James /Crow Jane /Memphis Blues Caravan v2 /Memphis Archives1972  Freddie King Reconsider Baby /Texas Cannonball /Shelter1999  Kim Wilson /Tomorrow Night /Smokin' Joint /M.C.2001 Easy Baby /Willie Mae /Blues Harmonica Orgy /Random Chance 17th Annual Blues Café Spring Event   March 12th Rothschild PavillionAaron Williams /Boom Boom /10:49 /selfAaron Williams /Let Me Love You /10:49 /selfLionel Young Band /Knock these Blues /On Our Way to Memphis /DexofanLionel Young Band /You Were Wrong /On Our Way to Memphis /DexofanAlbert Cummings /Sleep /Feel so Good /Blind PigAlbert Cummings /Rock Me Baby /Feel so Good /Blind Pig Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Gold Digger Blues"George Carter /Ghost Woman Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the 20s v11 /Blues ImagesBlind Blake /I was Afraid of That part 2 /Essential v1 /ClassicLil Green /Why Don't You Do Right /"Honeydripper" soundtrack /RhinoBrownie McGhee /Money Spending Woman /Essential /IndigoCharles Brown /COD /1944-1945 /ClassicJohnny Young /Money Taking Woman /Downhome Blues Classics '46-'54 /Boulevard VintageAmos Milburn /Money Hustling' Woman /Blues, Barrel House and Boogie Woogie /CapitolJimmy Witherspoon /Money Eyes Woman /Urban Blues Singing Legend v2 /JSPLil Son Jackson /No Money, No Love  /'48-'50 /DocumentBig Joe Turner /Wine-o-Boogie /Swing Time Masters v1 /Night TrainJimmy Rushing /Somebody's Spoiling These Women /'46-'53 /ClassicCherri Lynn /Your Money Ain't Long Enough /Ain't Gonna Hush v3 /Fantastic VoyageKing Perry /Get Out of My Face /'50-'54 /ClassicHozay /I've Got an Expensive Woman /Dig These Blues /AceElgie Brown /Gimmee Gimmee /Red River Blues /AceLonnie Brooks /Figure Head /USA Story /FuelAl King /My Money Ain't Long Enough /Atlantic Blues Master /Forever MoreAlbert King /Need More Mamma /Windy City Blues /StaxFabulous Thunderbirds /How Do You Spell Love /T-Bird Rhythm /ChrysalisAlbert Collins /Mastercharge /Collins Mix /Point BlankBilly Boy Arnold /Slick Chick /Eldorado Cadillac /AlligatorJohnnie Bassett /Walk On Baby /Cadillac Blues /CannonballLittle Jimmy King /It Takes a Whole Lot of Money /Soldier for the Blues /BullseyeBlind MS Morris /Gimmee Gimmee /Bad to Worse /Boogie BBQRandy McAllister /Suzie Goldigger /Grease, Dirt and Spit /JSPDoug MacLeod /High Spending Woman /A Little Sin /Black and TanNick Moss /Gold Digger /Count Your Blessings /Blue Bella Mitch Kashmar /New York Woman /Nickels and Dimes /Delta GrooveLittle Charlie and the Nightcats /Deep Pockets /Nine Lives /AlligatorMannish Boys /The Woodchuck /Lowdown Feelin' /Delta GrooveRay Norcia /Money Taking Mama /My Life, My Music, My Friends /SevernDuke Robillard /Million Dollar Secret /Stomp! The Blues Tonight /Stony PlainPerry Weber /My Cake /The Riot Act /Stumpy DogShawn Pittman /Scent of Your Benjamins /Edge of the World /Delta GrooveVictor Wainwright /Coin Operated Woman /Lit Up! /Wild RootLil' Slim Band /Have Mercy /Still in the Game /self