[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum 2.0 Playlist 2/26/16

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Fri Feb 26 06:45:54 EST 2016

This morning’s show from start to finish:

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Papa Was A Rolling Stone  Temptations  Psychedelic Soul  Motown

Positive Direction  Fabulous Rhinestones  The Fabulous Rhinestones  Just
Sunshine

P.N.S.  Illinois Speed Press  Illinois Speedpress  Columbia

Lose Me  Uncle Dog  Old Hat  MCA

Take Me To The Pilot  Elton John  11-17-70  Uni

Hummingbird  Nigel Olsson  Nigel Olsson's Drum Orch.  Uni

The Touch Of Your Loving Hand  Stone The Crows  Stone The Crows/Ode To John
Law  Angel Air

Ballad Of Lois Malone  Atlanta Rhythm Section  Champagne Jam  Polydor

Nothin' But The Truth  Mike Zito & The Wheel  Keep Coming Back  Ruf

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)  Bruce Springsteen  The Essential Bruce
Springsteen  Columbia

Staying In Love  Wynonna & The Big Noise  Wynonna & The Big Noise  Curb

Track In A  Cat Mother & The All Night Newsboys  The Street Giveth...
Polydor

Brightest Smile In Town  Gregg Allman  Live: Back To Macon, GA  Rounder

Come and Go Blues  Allman Brothers  Brothers And Sisters  Capricorn

I Know I'm Losing You  Rare Earth  The Best Of  Motown

I'm a Man  Chicago  Rock In Toronto  Purple Pyramid

Junior's Wailin'/Lost You Too  Steamhammer  Reflection  Epic

We Have Reason To Believe  Jade Warrior  Released  Line

Suffragette City  David Bowie  The Singles  EMI

Miss Casey  Bull Angus  Bull Angus  Mercury

Shinin' On  Grand Funk Railroad  Collector's Series  Capitol

Blues A La L.S.  JB Horns  Funky Good Time Live  Gramavision

Remedy  Supersonic Blues Machine  West Of Flushing...  Provogue

Dreams I'll Never See  Molly Hatchet  The Essential  Epic/Legacy

Take The Money and Run  Gerry Rafferty  Clowns To The Left  Raven

Medley  Santana  Borboletta  Columbia

My Sweet Lord  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass  Apple

Glad  Traffic  Feelin' Alright  Island

Only You Know And I Know  Dave Mason  Sounds Of The 70's  Time-Life

The Grind  Tommy Bolin  Teaser  Nemperor

Smoke On The Water  Deep Purple  Now That's What I Call Classic Rock  EMI

Love In The Country  Dalton & Dubarri  Dalton & Dubarri  Columbia

No Place To Go  Charlie Daniels  Fire On The Mountain  Kama Sutra

Don't Misunderstand Me  Rossington Collins  Anytime Anyplace Anywhere  MCA

Nantucket Sleigh Ride  Mountain  The Best Of  Windfall

On The Border  Eagles  The Very Best Of  Warner Bros.

Messenger's Lament  Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies  Magnolia  Atlantic

Freddie's Dead (Theme from Superfly)  Curtis Mayfield  Anthology  MCA

Listen To The Music  Isley Brothers  3+3  T-Neck

Long Train Runnin'  Doobie Brothers  The Very Best Of  Rhino

Do You Feel Like We Do  Peter Frampton  The Best Of  A&M

Ingolstadt  Eddie Martin  Live In Tuscany  Blueblood

Desperation  Humble Pie  The Immediate Years  Recall

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Standing in the Rain  James Gang  Bang  Atco

Cause There's Another  Moxy  Moxy II  Mercury

Bridge Of Sighs  Robin Trower  The Essential  Chyrsalis

I Want Watcha Got  Ellen McIlwaine  Everybody Needs It  Blind Pig

All Along The Watchtower  Jimi Hendrix  Ultimate Experience  Experience
Hendrix

All Your Affection Is Gone  Dion Payton & the 43rd St. Band  New
Bluebloods  Alligator

Cool Me Down  From Good Homes  Discovery Sampler  RCA

Waitin' For My Ship  Grootna  Grootna  Acadia

The Ballad of You & Me & Pooneil Jefferson Airplane  The Roar Of Jefferson
Airplane  RCA

Empty Apartment Blues  Tad Robinson  One To Infinity  Delmark

Smiling Phases  Blood Sweat & Tears  Blood Sweat & Tears  Columbia

http://www.jazz901.org/