[Blues-l] Playlist: 2/21/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Feb 21 13:12:44 EST 2016

8AM
NinaSimone / Do I Move You? / Nina Simone Sings the Blues / RCA Legacy
-
BuddyGuy / Kiss Me Quick / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
BonnieRaitt / Gypsy in Me / Dig in Deep / Redwing
-
MavisStaples / See That My Grave Is Kept Clean / Your Good Fortune / Anti – Epitaph
TomWaits / The Soul of a Man / God Don’t Never Change – The Songs of Blind WillieJohnson / Alligator
-
MagicSam Blues Band / What Have I Done Wrong (alt 2) / Black Magic – Deluxe Edition /Delmark
SonSeals / Bad Axe / Living in the Danger Zone / Alligator
-
JonCleary / Beg Steal or Borrow / GoGo Juice / FHQ – Thirty Tigers
ToronzoCannon / The Pain Around Me / The Chicago Way / Alligator
-
JohnnyRawls / Born to the Blues / Tiger in a Cage / Catfood
SlamAllen / The Blues Is Back / Feel These Blues / American Showcase Music
-
R.B.Stone / Hill Country Stomp / Some Call It Freedom (Some Call It the Blues) /Middle Mountain Music
-
FreddieKing / Boogie Man / Woman Across the River / Shelter

9AM
Dr.Duke Tumatoe / Love to Play the Blues / Live at the Kingston Mines / TumatoeTuff Tunes
-
ReverendRaven & The Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys / You Didn’t Even Say Goodbye / Live atthe Big Bull / Nevermore
WestsideAndy / Just Keep Loving Her / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant
-
LizMandeville / Quit Me on a Voice Mail / Heart ‘O’ Chicago / Blue Kitty Music
-
DavidBromberg / I’ll Take You Back / Only Slightly Mad / Appleseed
JamesArmstrong / Grandma’s Got a New Friend / Guitar Angels / Catfood
-
PistolPete / She’s My Baby / Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box
DemetriaTaylor / Trying to Make a Living / Bad Girl / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road