[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 2/20/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:47:43 EST 2016

My show # 805.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special featured tuneage concerning relationships and the frailty of the human condition as we participated in the weekend long theme at WWSP - "Heartbreak Hotel".Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com February 20, 2016Saturday Blue Plate Special "Heartbreak Hotel" weekend at WWSPMuddy Waters /Sad Sad Day /London Sessions /Chess Farewell to L.C. Ulmer and Elmo WilliamsL.C. Ulmer /Rosalie /Mistakes Were Made /Broke and HungryElmo Williams /Hoopin' and Hollerin' /Takes One to Know One /Fat Possum
Elmo Williams wi. Hezekiah Early /Natchez Fire /Takes One to Know One /Fat Possum Hezekiah Early wi. Elmo Williams /Mother's Dead /Takes One to Know One /Fat Possum  Mail Box Blues  224th Anniversary of the Creation of the US Post OfficeCasey Bill Weldon /I Got a Letter This Morning /Essential v1 /ClassicMuddy Waters /Sad Letter /More Real Folk Blues /ChessJohnny Fuller /Johnny Ace's Last Letter /Ace's Wild v2 /Fantastic VoyageFreddie King /Teardrops on Your Letter /Very Best of v3 /CollectablesLightnin' Hopkins /Fast Mail Rambler /Lightnin' Boogie /CatfishWilliam Clarke /Letter from Home /the Hard Way /AlligatorMannish Boys /Death Letter /Double Dynamite v2 /Delta GrooveGary Primich  Mail Order Mojo /Just a Little Bit More v2 /Old PalRobert Nighthawk /Return Mail Blues /Drop Down Mama /ChessArthur Prysock /There Goes the Mailman /Peacock Rhythm and Blues Kings v1 /PeacockHomesick James /Mailman  /Big Bear Sessions /Big BearRev. Raven /Mail Box Blues /Shake Your Boogie /NeverMoreBlue Monday Jam /The Letter /3 Nights in May 2015 /selfmore "Heartbreak" - Cheating and Lying BluesTampa Red /I'll Find My Way /Bluebird Recordings '34-'36 /RCAT-Bone Walker /Railroad Station Blues /Complete Imperial Recordings /CapitolLuther Guitar Jr. Johnson /Come on Back to Me /It's Good to Me /BullseyeCarey and Lurrie Bell /Heartaches and Pain /2nd Nature /AlligatorSan Pedro Slim /Guess I'm the Fool This Time /Another Night on the Town /TrampCandye Kane /I Could Fall for You /White Trash Girl /RufJames Harman /The Clown /Cards on the Table /Black TopKaren Lovely /Full Time Job /Still the Rain /Pretty PearJimmy Witherspoon /Third Floor Blues /Urban Blues Singing Legend /JSPBig Bill Broonzy /Five Feet Seven /War and Postwar Years /JSPRobert Nighthawk /Goin' Down to Eli's /Live on Maxwell Street /RounderEarl Hooker /Conversion Blues /The Moon is Rising /Arhooliemore "Heartbreak" - It's Over BluesOmar and the Howlers /East Side Blues /Bamboozled /RufKaren Lovely /Too Little Late /Lucky Girl /selfTrampled Under Foot /Goodbye /Wrong Side of the Blues /TUFSan Pedro Slim /Someday I Won't Care /One Room, Utilities Paid, No Pets /Barroom BluesJames Cotton /Wrapped Around My Heart /Cotton Mouth Man /AlligatorRonnie Earl /I'd Rather Go Blind /Just for Today /Stony PlainJim Thompkins /Bedside Blues /Classic Blues from the '20s /Blues ImagesEddie Vinson /Juice Head Baby /Old Maid Boogie /Blue BoarT-Bone Walker /Triflin' Woman Blues /Capitol/Black and White
James Thunderbird Davis /Next Time You See Me /Blues-a-Rama v3 /Black Top