[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160207

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 8 00:37:27 EST 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160207 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HERE'S ONE FOR THOSE WITHOUT SUPER BOWL FEVER
Zora Young/Travelin' Light/Football Widow/Deluge Records

CATCHING UP ON THE LATEST
Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans/That's What They Say/Mama's Cookin'/ManHatTone Records
Rusty Wright Band/Wonder Man/Black Hat Boogie/Sadson Music
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
Mississippi Bigfoot/Population Unknown/Burn That Woman Down/Silver Tongue Records
Tracie K/Bluesharp Women/Stop! Wait A Minute/Ruf Records
Balkun Brothers/Balkun Brothers/Jail Bird/Dixie Frog Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Anybody Listening/cdk musik
Ad Track 14
ID - Mississippi Heat
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Animal Kingdom ft. Kim Richardson & Alan Prater//cdk musik
Geoff Bartley/Particles Of Light/Matchbox Blues/Magic Cross Records
Geoff Bartley/Particles Of Light/Everything Is Getting Weird/Magic Cross Records
Wendy DeWitt/Getaway/I Want To Believe You/Wette Music

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Bumble Bee Slim/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Hard Rocks In My Bed/Columbia
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)/Chess
Guitar Slim/Sufferin' Mind/Twenty-Five Lies/Specialty Records
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry/Don't Be Angry/Savoy Jazz
Louis Jordan/Rock 'N' Roll/I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town/Mercury R&B
King Curtis/Didn't He Play/Soul Groove Part 1/Red Lightnin' Records
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/Rock  'N' Roll Legend/Space Guitar/Charly Rock And Roll Legends
Jody Williams/Return Of A Legend/You May/Evidence Records
Gary Moore/Best Of The Blues/Still Got The Blues/Virgin
Ad Track 43
Ad Track 36
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Curtis Salgado/Soul Shot/A Woman Or The Blues/Alligator

APPEARING LIVE FRI FEB 12 & SAT FEB 13 @ 19th Annual Roots of Rock and Roll Concert; Oscar Peterson Concert Hall 7141 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, Qc at 8pm. http://craigmorrison.com/spip.php?article11
Craig Morrison & .../Stand By Me/Born Under A Bad Sign/Indie
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut