[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Café 2/6/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:18:29 EST 2016

My show # 804.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special  featured tuneage about horses and cats to celebrate Super Bowl 50 participants, the Broncos and Panthers.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com February 6, 2016Chess record # 1441Muddy Waters /Louisiana Blues /Rollin' Stone v2 /ChessMuddy Waters /Evans Shuffle /Rollin' Stone v2 /ChessThis Date in Blues History1936 Bumble Bee Slim /No More Biscuit Rolling Here /Essential /Classics1939 Memphis Minnie /I'd Rather See Him Dead /Queen of the Blues /Columbia1942 Tampa Red /Let Me Play with Your Poodle /He Got Out His Big 10 Inch /Indigo1954 B.B. King /The Woman I Love /Beale St. Blues Boy v3 /Membran1960 Lazy Lester /A Real Combination for Love /I Hear You Knockin' /Excello1966 MS Fred McDowell /Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning /Heritage of the Blues /High Tone2002 Willie King /Crawlin' Blues /Living in a New World /RoosterPapa's FindsSonny Terry /Lost Jawbone /Groovin' the Blues /Bear FamilyCousin Leroy /Goin' Back Home /Groovin' the Blues /Bear FamilyChampion Jack Dupree /The Ups /Groovin' the Blues /Bear FamilyBuddy Lucas /No Dice /Groovin' the Blues /Bear FamilyPaul Williams /Big Foot Mammy /Rockin' the Groove /Bear FamilyRoy Gaines /Hoodoo /Rockin' the Groove /Bear FamilyGeorge Benson /Shout, Holler and Scream /Rockin' the Groove /Bear FamilySonny Brooks /Champ Ale /Rockin' the Groove /Bear FamilyNew on the MenuDave Muskett Blues Band /Ain't My Good Girl Now /Live at the Slippery Noodle /Slippery NoodleR.B. Stone /Hill Country Stomp /Some Call It Freedom /Middle MountainRiff Riders /Cut Me Down /Hit the Road /Power WagonDennis Jones /Mr. Right / Both Sides of the Tracks /Blue RockMagic Sam /You Belong to Me /Black Magic /Delmark Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Horse and Cat Blues"Big Joe Williams /My Grey Pony /Volume 1 /DocumentSonny Boy Nelson /Pony Blues /Mississippi Blues v2 /CatfishLonnie Johnson /Best Jockey in Town /Bed Spring Poker v1 /IndigoSmokey Hogg /Black Horse Blues /Deep Ellum Rambler /AceTiny Davis /Race Horse /Come on Daddy /El ToroMemphis Slim /Stewball /Folkways Years '59-'73 /Smithsonian FolkwaysEarl Hooker /Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule /Blue Guitar /ArhoolieJohnny Shines /My Black Mare /Chicago-The Blues-Today v3 /VanguardThe Fieldstones /Saddle Up My Pony /Memphis Blues Today /HMGSnooky Pryor /Coal Black Mare /Too Cool to Move /Antones Tampa Red /Mean Old Tom Cat /Voice of the Blues /CatfishBo Carter /Howlin' Tom Cat Blues /Twist It, Babe /YazooRobert Nighthawk /Mean Black Cat /Bluebird Recordings '37-'38 /RCARufus Thomas /Bear Cat /The Early Years /Blues CityRufus Thomas /Tigerman /The Early Years /Blues CityTarheel Slim /Wildcat Tamer /Red Robin-Fire Years /CollectablesMemphis Slim /Black Cat Cross My Path /Newport Folk Festival v3 /VanguardHowlin' Wolf /I Ain't Superstitious /Chess 50th Anniversary /ChessJohnny Shines /Black Panther /Masters of Modern Blues /TestamentMuddy Waters /Tom Cat /Electric Mud /ChessFrank Floyd /Howlin' Tom Cat /The Missing Link /Memphis InternationalLittle Freddie King /Cat Squall Blues /Swamp Boogie /Orleans