[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/25/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Thu Dec 22 21:23:54 EST 2016

8AM
EddieC. Campbell / Santa’s Messin’ with the Kid / Blue Yule / Rhino
-
KokoTaylor / Merry, Merry Christmas / The Alligator Records Christmas Collection /Alligator
ChickWillis / (All I Want for Christmas Is To) Lay Around and Love on You / IchibanBlues at Christmas Volume 1 / Ichiban
-
Keb’Mo’ / Jingle Bell Jamboree / The Best of Blues – The Christmas Collection /Hip-O Universal
MarkHummel / Thank You, Santa Claus / Santa’s Got Mojo / Electro-Fi
-
BuddyGuy / Home for Christmas / Blind Racoon Holiday Sampler 2014 / Unreleased
-
B.B.King / Christmas Celebration / A Christmas Celebration of Hope / MCA
B.B.Coleman & Blues Boy Willie / All I Need for Christmas Is You / IchibanBlues at Christmas Volume Two / Ichiban
-
ChrisCain / Not in the Mood for Christmas / Christmas Cain – Blues for the Holidays/ CCM
DukeRobillard / Duke’s Christmas / Stony Plain’s Christmas Blues / Stony Plain
-
ShemekiaCopeland / Stay a Little Longer, Santa / Alligator Records’ Genuine Houserockin’Christmas / Alligator
-
LynnAugust / Christmas by the Bar-B-Que / Blues, Mistletoe, & Santa’s LittleHelper / Black Top

9AM
Michelle“Evil Gal” Willson / Five Pound Box of Money / Bullseye Blues Christmas /Bullseye Blues
-
WilliamClarke / Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus / The Alligator Records ChristmasCollection / Alligator
AlbertKing / Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin’ / It’s Christmas Time Again / Stax
-
KennyNeal / I’ll Be Home for Christmas / I’ll Be Home for Christmas / CleopatraBlues
JoeBonamassa / Lonesome Christmas (Christmas Song) / Single / J&R Adventures
-
LeonRussell / Christmas in Chicago / Slipping into Christmas / Capitol
-
Davina& The Vagabonds / Santa Bring My Baby Back (to ME) / Christmas on the Lamand Other Songs from the Season / Red House
Roomfulof Blues / I Told Santa Claus / Roomful of Christmas / Bullseye Blues
-
LewJetton / Christmas Past / Christmas Past / Self Release
CoreyLueck & the Smoke Wagon Blues Band / Candy Cane Swing / Single / SelfRelease
-
LeonRedbone / Christmas Ball Blues / Christmas Island / August – Rounder
LittleEd & The Blues Imperials / Christmas Time / Alligator Records’ GenuineHouserockin’ Christmas / Alligator
-
CharlesBrown / Merry Christmas Baby / Charles Brown’s Cool Christmas Blues / BullseyeBlues

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road