Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 18 22:12:53 EST 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spcetrum from start to finish:

Something To Talk About  Willie Clayton  Something To Talk About  Malaco

Can I Change My Mind  Wee Willie Walker  Live! Notodden Blues Festival
Little Village

Thinking About You  Billy Seward  South Shore  WFS

Midnight Rider  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  Single  Daptone

Memphis Train  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

Dreams  Allman Brothers  Allman Brothers  Capricorn

Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Christmas Collection  Alligator

Lonely Christmas Tears  Bobby Allen & The Exceptions  Single  Tramp

Can't Kill Nothin’  Joey Gilmore  Respect The Blues  Mosher St.

My Old Cow's Sick…  Gary BB Coleman  Cocaine Annie  Icehouse

Thru Chasin' You  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

Same Old Blues  Dogtown Blues Band  Everyday  RVL

The Love You Threw Away  Denise LaSalle  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up Soul  Ecko

Son Of A Sanctified Preacher  Stevie J Blues  Back 2 Blues  PK

Gloria  John Lee Hooker  Single  Exile

Somebody To Trust  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The Shack
SSR Freeroll

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Let Me Get By  Fantasy

Turnip Greens  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Merry Christmas Baby  John Cole  The Secret Is Out  JCBB

Santa Bring My Baby Back  O.B. Buchana  It's Christmas Baby  Ecko

I Wonder  The Jimmys  Live From Transylvania  Brown Cow

She Walks Right In  Roomful Of Blues  Best Of Roomful Of Blues  Alligator

Death Letter  Alvon  The Blues Chose Me  TYL

http://www.jazz901.org