[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/18/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 18 13:22:51 EST 2016

8AM
OtisRush / I Can’t Quit You Baby / Otis Rush 1956-1958 Cobra Recordings / PaulaRecords
-
RollingStones / Hate to See You Go / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor –Universal
VaneeseThomas / Sweet Talk Me / The Journey Home / Segue Records
-
RollingStones / Hoo Doo Blues / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor – Universal
SharonLewis & Texas Fire / Chicago Woman / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark
-
TheLonnie Brooks Blues Band / Two Headed Man / Living Chicago Blues – Vol. II /Alligator
LonnieBrooks / Hoodoo She Do / Roadhouse Rules / Alligator
-
RollingStones / Little Rain / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor – Universal
ThornettaDavis / That Don’t Appease Me / Honest Woman / Sweet Mama Music
-
RollingStones / Just Like I Treat You / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor –Universal
AnnikaChambers / Better Things to Do / Wild & Free / UTR
-
ElamMcKnight Band / Gonna Find Me a Hole / Radio / BBH
ColinJames / Riding in the Moonlight/Mr. Luck / Blue Highways / True North Records

9AM
Barrelhouse Chuck / Homage toPinetop Perkins / Remembering the Masters / The Sirens Records
Barrelhouse Chuck / I Keep onDrinking / Blues Calling / Viola Records
-
Barrelhouse Chuck & ErwinHelfer / Nutty Boogie / Prescription for the Blues / The Sirens Records
Barrelhouse Chuck / It’s YouBaby / 8 Hands on 88 Keys – Chicago Blues Piano Masters / The Sirens Records
-
Barrelhouse Chuck / SchoolDays / Got My Eyes on You / The Sirens Records
Barrelhouse Chuck & KimWilson’s Blues All-Stars / Driftin’ from Town to Town / Driftin’ from Town toTown / The Sirens Records
-
The Ellis Kell Band / HellTrain / The Iowa Blues – Compilation Vol. 1 / Hot Fudge Music
-
Shemekia Copeland / TheBattle Is Over (But the War Goes On) / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
Ronnie Baker Brooks / TheLong Goodbye / The Torch / Watchdog Records
-
Big Head Blues Club / YouNeed Love / Way Down Inside – Songs of Willie Dixon / Big Records
Reverend Raven and the ChainSmokin’ Altar Boys / You Didn’t Even Say Goodbye / Shake Your Boogie /Nevermore
-
Scott Ellison / Jesus LovesMe (Baby Why Don’t You?) / Elevator Man / Red Parlor Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road