[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/11/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 11 13:27:27 EST 2016

8AM
JimmyReed / Little Rain / Blues Masters: The Very Best of Jimmy Reed / Rhino
-
RollingStones / All of Your Love / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor –Universal
SharonLewis & Texas Fire / Hell Yeah / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark
-
RollingStones / I Gotta Go / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor – Universal
WeeWillie Walker & The Greaseland All Stars / Is That It? / Live! NotoddenBlues Festival / Little Village Foundation
-
JohnLee Hooker / Dimples / I’m John Lee Hooker / Vee-Jay Shout! Factory
JohnLee Hooker & Bonnie Raitt / I’m in the Mood / The Healer / Chameleon
-
RollingStones / Ride ‘Em on Down / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor –Universal
JeffChaz / Savin’ Everything for You / This Silence Is Killing Me / JCP Records
-
RollingStones / I Can’t Quit You Baby / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor –Universal
ThornettaDavis / I Gotta Sang the Blues / Honest Woman / Sweet Mama Music
-
MatthewSkoller / Tear Collector / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove

9AM
Buddy Guy / Whiskey Ghost /Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
Tab Benoit / Next to Me /Medicine / Telarc
Los Lobos / I Believed You So/ Gates of Gold / 429 Records
-
Dave Fields / Black Dog / AllIn / FMI Records
-
The Imperial Playboys / Kiddio/ Goin’ Back Home! / Self Release
-
The Marcus King Band / RitaIs Gone / The Marcus King Band / Fantasy
Mississippi Heat / Luck ofthe Draw / Cab Driving Man / Delmark
-
Melody Angel / Rebel / In ThisAmerica…/ Self Release
Ron Sorin and the Blue CoastBand / Trouble / Lake City / Big Lake Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road