[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for August 2016

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Wed Aug 31 23:32:01 EDT 2016

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 8/31/2016
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

​ 1 Alexis P. Suter / All For Loving You / American Showplace Music
 2 Albert Castiglia / Big Dog / Ruf
 3 Dennis Gruenling / Ready Or Not / Vizztone
 4 Omar Coleman / Live! (At Rosa's Lounge) / Delmark
 5 Nick Moss Band / From The Root To The Fruit / Blue Bella
 6 Ana Popovic / Trilogy / ArtisteXclusive
 7 Sunday Wilde / Blueberries & Grits / Hwy 11
 8 Gov't Mule / The Tel-Star Sessions / Evil Teen
 9 Ina Forsman / Ina Forsman / Ruf
10 Mick Kolassa / Taylor Made Blues / SwingSuit
11 Michael Burks / I'm a Bluesman / Iron Man
12 John Primer / That Will Never Do / Wolf
13 Lurrie Bell / Can't Shake This Feeling / Delmark
14 Layla Zoe / Breaking Free / Ruf
15 JJ Thames / Raw Sugar / Malaco
16 Dan Bubien / Grinding These Gears / Dan Bubien
17 Grady Champion / One of a Kind / Malaco
18 Smoky Greenwell / South Louisiana Blues / Greenwell
19 Lee Delray / Brand New Man / Lee Delray
20 Eliza Neals / You Ain't My Dog No More / E-H
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/