Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Aug 28 22:05:17 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Stand By Man  Mr. Sam  Blues Mix 20: Grown Folks Blues  Ecko

Deep In My Soul  Robert Cray  In My Soul  Provogue

I Can't Keep  Terrie Odabi  My Blue Soul  TO

Allman Bros. Medley  Buddy Miles  Message To The People  Mercury

Good Good Rockin' Goin' On  Terry Hanck  From The Roadhouse To Your House:
Live  TVR/Vizztone

Don't Call No Ambulance  Selwyn Birchwood  45th Anniversary Collection
Alligator

Like Flowers  Jeff Plankenhorn  Soul Slide  Lounge Side

I Didn't Take Your Woman  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

You Got To Leave Me  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Bump n Grind  Z.Z. Hill  Greatest Hits  Malaco

Beer Drinkin' Man  Dicky Williams  Full Grown Man  Ichiban

She Used To Be My Girl  Donnie Ray  Blues Mix 20: Grown Folks Blues  Ecko

One and Only  Tasha Taylor  Honey For The Biscuit  Ruf

Bad Man  JJ Thames  Raw Sugar  DeChamp

Sit Down Baby/Jody's Got Your Girl  Omar Coleman  Omar Coleman Live  Delmark

Goin' Down  Freddie King  Getting Ready  Shelter

Make Way For Me  Nick Moss Band  From The Root To The Fruit  Blue Bella

Turn It On, Turn It Up  Roomful Of Blues  45th Anniversary Collection
Alligator

You Upsets Me  A.B. Sky  A,B. Skhy  Mercury

Red Hot Blues  T.J. Fowler  Ham Hocks & Cornbread  JSP

Rock 'N Roll  Red Presoak  Essential Rock 'N Roll Instrumentals  Primo

Mighty Mighty Man  Roy Brown  Ham Hocks & Cornbread  JSP

House Party  Grady Champion  One Of A Kind  Malaco

http://www.jazz901.org