[Blues-l] Playlist: 8/28/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Aug 28 13:25:52 EDT 2016

8AM
JimmyRogers / Last Time / Chicago Bound / Chess MCA
-
TheFabulous Thunderbirds / (I Know) I’m Losing You / Strong Like That / Severn
IsaiahB Brunt / Singing the Blues / A Moment in Time / Self Release
-
JoannaConnor / We Stayed Together / Six String Stories / MC Records
GradyChampion / Stone in My Path / One of a Kind / Malaco
-
Cephas& Wiggins / Dog Days of August / Richmond Blues / Smithsonian FolkwaysRecordings
-
KennyNeal / Bloodline / Bloodline / Cleopatra Blues
JJThames / I’m Leavin’ / Raw Sugar / DeChamp – Malaco
-
KeithScott / World in Trouble 2008 / World Blues / Dreamday Music
SharonJones & The Dap-Kings / I’m Still Here / Miss Sharon Jones! / Daptone
-
CharlesBradley / Changes / Changes / Dunham
-
BarrelhouseChuck / I Forgot to Remember / Remembering the Masters / The Sirens Records

9AM
Jonny Lang / Cherry Red Wine/ Wander This World / A&M Records
Buddy Guy / Thick likeMississippi Mud / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
-
Hamilton Loomis / What It Is/ All Fired Up / Ham-Bone Music
Hamilton Loomis / Stuck in aRut / Give It Back / Ham-Bone Music
-
Rockin’ Johnny Burgin /Homework / Greetings from Greaseland California / West Tone
-
Danielle Nicole / You OnlyNeed Me When You’re Down / Wolf Den / Concord
-
Taj Mahal / Done Changed MyWay of Living / True Blues / Telarc
Liz Mandeville / Why Would aWoman Sing the Blues / Heart ‘O’ Chicago / Blue Kitty Music
-
Big Head Todd & TheMonsters / Hey Delila / Black Behive / Shout! Factory
Steve Miller Band / Come Onin my Kitchen / The Joker Live / Sailor Records
-
Brandon Santini / One MoreMile / Live & Extended / Vizztone – Endless Blues Productions

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road