[Blues-l] Well Finally

bluesfantom bluesfantom@yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 01:27:30 EDT 2016

I've finally gotten around to posting a few photos from the WFBF 2016.  I am surprised I'm still hurting from what went on there this year.  And the hurt isn't with missing some of the acts, although that is disappointing.  What is so painful is that I didn't get to watch and listen to the music with people I've become friends with over the 29 years.  That runs much deeper than I was aware.
While I am at it, I hope all those folks I've known over the years who are from Baton Rouge, my heart goes out to you all.  I will be once again visiting the Red Cross soon.
tom