[Blues-l] Playlist: 8/21/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Aug 21 13:27:07 EDT 2016

8AM
JohnLee Hooker / Boom Boom Boom / John Lee Hooker – The Definitive Collection/ Hip-O
-
JoannaConnor / It’s a Woman’s Way / Six String Stories / MC Records
JeremiahJohnson Band / Talk Too Much / Blues Heart Attack / Connor Ray Music
-
KennyNeal / Ain’t Gon Let the Blues Die / Bloodline / Cleopatra
GradyChampion / GC Boogie / One of a Kind / Malaco
-
HenryGray – Bob Corritore / Blues Won’t Let Me Take My Rest / The Henry Gray – BobCorritore Sessions – Vol. 1 / Delta Groove
-
IsaiahB. Brunt / Still Waiting / A Moment in Time / Self Produced
SundayWilde / Show Me a Man / Blueberries & Grits / Hwy 11 Records
-
JJThames / I Don’t Feel Nothing / Raw Sugar / Malaco – DeChamp
WilliamBell / Born Under a Bad Sign / This Is Where I Live / Stax
-
DennisGruenling featuring Doug Deming & The Jewel Tones / Think Twice / Ready orNot / Vizztone – BackBender
-
BarrelhouseChuck / She’s Got a Thing Goin’ On / Remembering the Masters / The SirensRecords

9AM
Jonny Lang / Lie to Me / Lieto Me / A&M
Buddy Guy / Whiskey Ghost /Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
The Flaming Mudcats / My BabyRocks / Mistress / Ode Records
Joanna Connor / Love ComingOn Strong / Six String Stories / MC Records
-
Ghost Town Blues Band / HardRoad to Hoe / Hard Road to Hoe / GTBB
-
Tab Robinson / While You WereGone / Day into Night / Severn
-
The Reverend Peyton’s BigDamn Band / Pot Roast and Kisses / So Delicious / Shanachie
-
Harpo’s Revue / Mary Had aLittle Lamb – Single / Self Produced
Gerry Hundt’s LegendaryOne-Man-Band / Walkin’ Blues / Gerry Hundt’s Legendary One-Man-Band /SteadyGroove Music
-
Altered Five Blues Band / I’min Deep / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe Records
-
The Jimmys / Lose that Woman/ Hot Dish / Brown Cow Productions

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road