[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160807

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Aug 8 00:08:54 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160807 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

COMING SOON TO A BLUES FESTIVAL NEARBY
http://www.festiblues.com/page-accueil.html
http://www.donnaconablues.com/
http://www.3renblues.com/
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/I'm Your Man/Distribution Select
Angel Forrest/Angel's 11/Hold On Tight (Mr. I'm Alright) feat. Ricky Paquette/Distribution Select
Andria Simone/Fresh Baked Blues/Revealed/Toronto Blues Society
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker/Just A Little Bit More/Indie
Justin Saladino/No Worries/Confusion/Indie
MonkeyJunk/Moon Turn Red/Show Me Yours/Stony Plain
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 3/Still A Fool & Rolling Stone/No Label Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Bill Johnson/Cold Outside/Baggage Blues/Indie
Bill Johnson/Cold Outside/My Natural Ability/Indie
The Vaudevillian/Bringing Satan Down/Montreal To Memphis/Busted Flat Records
Smoky Greenwell/South Louisiana Blues/Lonesome Lonely Blues/Greenwell Records
Lee Delray/Brand New Man/First String Man/JAC Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lonnie Johnson/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/I Have To Do My Time/Columbia
Will Batts/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Highway #61 Blues/Columbia
Walter Roland/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Every Morning Blues/Columbia
Memphis Minnie/Chess Blues Box Set/Broken Heart/Chess
Willie Nix/Chess Blues Box Set/Truckin' Little Woman/Chess
Joe Hill Louis/Black Music Originals Vol.1/Boogie In The Park/Sun Records
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/Losing Hand/Zillion
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith/Together!/Blues For Janet/Koch Jazz
Rahsaan Roland Kirk/The Case Of The 3 Sided Dream In Audio Color/The Entertainer (Done in the style of The Blues)/Atlantic Jazz
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Oh, Pretty Woman/Atlantic

APPEARING LIVE TUES AUG 9 @ Centennial Park, 288 Beaconsfield Boulevard, Beaconsfield, Qc http://www.craigmorrison.com/
Craig Morrison & .../Stand By Me/Born Under A Bad Sign/7 Nights Music

APPEARING LIVE THURS AUG 11 @ BRASSERIE L'UNIK 805 Decarie, St. Laurent Qc http://maisondubluesunik.blogspot.ca/
Louis Janelle/Dance Everybody/Best Friend Blues/Quebec Blues
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut