Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Aug 7 21:46:47 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

She Used To Be My Girl  Donnie Ray  Blues Mix 20: Grown Folks Blues  Ecko

Soul Serenade  Aretha Franklin  Queen Of Soul  Atlantic

Wrong Turn  Vaneese Thomas  Blues For My Father  Segue

Memphis Soul Stew  King Curtis  Live At The Fillmore  Atlantic

Weatherman  Tasha Taylor  Honey For The Biscuit  Ruf

All I Think About  Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

Same Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen  In The
Moment  Main Squeeze

New Panama Ltd.   Doug MacLeod  Live In Europe  Under The Radar

Roosevelt & Ira Lee  Tony Joe White  …Continued  Monument

Snatch It Back And Hold It/Wall To Wall  Omar Coleman  Omar Coleman Live
Delmark

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Hell Fired Lovin’  Latimore  Anything For You  Malaco

Junior's Walk  Terry Hanck  From The Roadhouse To Your House: Live
TVR/Vizztone

A Whole Lotta Nothing  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog

Givin' It Up For Your Love  Delbert McClinton  45th Anniversary Collection
Alligator

Intro/Shawn's Shuffle  Mel Brown  Under Yonder: Mel Brown Live  Electro-Fi

I Forgot To Remember  Barrelhouse Chuck  Remembering The Masters  The Sirens

Bankrupted Blues  Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne  Jumpin' & Boppin’  Stony Plain

Everything is Everything  Dicky Williams  Full Grown Man  Ichiban

Let Me Go Back To The Country  Terry Evans & Bobby King  Live And Let Live
Rounder

Ball & Chain  Terrie Odabi  My Blue Soul  TO

http://www.jazz901.org