[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160731

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Aug 1 01:04:10 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160731 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

LET'S REVISIT SOME RECENT DECENT
Dylan Wickens & The Grand Naturals/Hi Lo-Fi/Love And Lust/Indie
Al Lerman/Slow Burn/Totally Out Of Whack/Indie
Mike Sponza with Ian Siegal/Ergo Sum/Penelope/Indie
Hitman Blues Band/The World Moves On/The World Moves On/Necrus Records
Royal Southern Brotherhood/The Royal Gospel/Hooked On The Plastic/Ruf Records
Paul Reddick/Ride The One/It Goes With You/Stony Plain

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
David "Honeyboy" Edwards/I'm Gonna Tell You Something That I Know/Ride With Me Tonight/Pro Sho Bidness
David "Honeyboy" Edwards/I'm Gonna Tell You Something That I Know/Catfish Blues/Pro Sho Bidness
Sunday Wilde/Blueberries & Grits/Show Me A Man/hwy11records
Sunday Wilde/Blueberries & Grits/One Of These Days - Duet With Reno Jack/hwy11records
Gonzala Bergara/Zalo's Blues/Drawback/Indie
Gonzala Bergara/Zalo's Blues/Woosh/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lightnin' Hopkins/Blues In My Bottle/Blues In The Bottle/Prestige Bluesville
Lightnin' Slim/Rock Me Mama/Lightnin' Blues/Blue Label
Alberta Adams/Chess Blues Box Set/Remember/Chess
Willie Dixon/Chess Blues Box Set/29 Ways/Chess
Chuck Wayne/Jazz Guitarist/S.S. Cool/Savoy Jazz
Kenny Burrell/Chitlins Con Carne (Remastered) - Single/Chitlins Con Carne (Remastered) - Single/Bacci Bros Records
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross/The Beat Generation/Twisted/Rhino
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Mike Bloomfield/Don't Say That I Ain't Your Man/Albert's Shuffle/Sony
Buddy Guy/A Man And The Blues/A Man And The Blues/Vanguard

APPEARING LIVE WED AUG 3 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Alec McElcheran Trio/The Blue In Everything/End Of The Line/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI AUG 5 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/Grand New Brew/Indie
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut