[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For July 2016

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Mon Aug 1 11:30:49 EDT 2016

WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For July 2016

1.   Various Artists,  45 Anniversary Collection, Alligator

2.   Tedeschi-Trucks Band,  Let Me Get By, Fantasy

3.   Terry Hanck,  From The Roadhouse To Your House, TVR/Vizztone

4.   Nick Moss,  Live & Luscious, Blue Bella

5.   Various Artists,  Blues Mix 20: Grown Folks Blues, Ecko

6.   Leslie West,  Soundcheck, Provogue

7.   Tinsley Ellis,  Red Clay Soul, Heartfixer

8.   Walter Trout,  Alive In Amsterdam, Provogue

9.   The Nightowls,  Royal Sessions, Super Sonic Sound

10. William Bell,  This Is Where I Live, Stax

11. Layla Zoe,  Breaking Free, Ruf

12. Paul Deslauriers,  Relentless, Big Toe

13. Joe Bonamassa,  Blues Of Desperation, J&R Adventures

14. Jeff Healey,  Heal My Soul, Provogue

15. Soul Of John Black,  Early In The Moanin', Cadabra

16. Pistol Pete,  Single, PP

17. Brad Wilson,  Power Blues Guitar: Live, Cali Bee

18. Various Artists,  40 Years Of Stony Plain, Stony Plain

19. Isaiah B. Brunt,  A Moment In Time, iBrunt

20. Sugar Blue,  Voyage, MC

21. Mel Brown & The Homewreckers,  Under Yonder: Mel Brown Live, Electro-Fi

22. Tasha Taylor,  Honey For The Biscuit, Ruf

23. Nick Moss,  From The Root To The Fruit, Blue Bella

24. Ms. Jody,  I Got The Feeling, Ecko

25. Alexis P. Suter,  All For Loving You, American Showplace

http://www.jazz901.org/

https://www.facebook.com/BluesSpectrumOnJazz90.1/