[Blues-l] eRIC's Blues Dates available online

Steve Hoffman stevehoffman@starpower.net
Sun Sep 6 13:14:53 EDT 2015

  I have noticed, however, that the daily blues
births/deaths that Jimmy Jacobs has been posting
(with info supplied by Eric) often had more
entries than the ones in that early, 1997 version
of the blues dates posted on bluesworld ....

Guess I'm gonna have to buy the Eagle/LeBlanc book
to have ready access to the more complete list of
births/deaths.

Sadly, of course, one of the updates will have to
be, in the future, Eric's own death.

Steve Hoffman