[Blues-l] [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

Rich Kulawiec rsk@gsp.org
Sat Sep 5 07:54:07 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 09:52:37AM -0500, Jimmy Jacobs via Blues-l wrote:
> The database is part of Eric???s estate, and I don???t know what (if
> any) provisions he may have made for its preservation and maintenance. I
> certainly hope it can be maintained.
>
> Although I have copies of the past 12 months that  Eric has sent me,
> I am not willing to post them without permission from his heirs.
>
> Bob indicated that he would speak to Eric???s wife after an appropriate
> time had passed.

1. I'm willing to provide technical support as needed to facilitate the
preservation and maintenance of that database: please ensure that those
involved (e.g., Bob) are aware of this.

2. I'm in contact with someone from the Internet Archive on a different
matter and we'll likely be having dinner in a few weeks.  I'll mention
this -- because if all concerned are amenable, one way to preserve Eric's
work would be to ensure that the IA has a copy.  After all, preservation
is what they do.

---rsk