[Blues-l] [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:03:12 EDT 2015

When I posted about Eric's death yesterday I was still hoping that it was
premature since I couldn't find an obit or other confirmation on the net.

I heard from Bob Eagle last night and he confirmed that Eric was gone.

I echo the comments offered about Eric's helpfulness and his devotion to the
blues.  Although I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, his
"Dates" have been a part of my day since I first joined Blues L. I will miss
him and express my condolences to his wife and family.

Jimmy

From: pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 7:24 AM
To: pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

Very sad. Eric was unfailingly helpful, responsive and good-humoured in
e-mail exchanges, quick to share credit with others and altogether sweetly
generous with his knowledge and information.

And of course we owe it to Eric to establish accurately his own date of
death.

Michael

Image removed by sender.

  _____

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: Michael Gray <michael.gray@neuf.fr>

  _____

732;_ylc=X3oDMTJxMm1nczVuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0NjA5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA
1NjgzNzc1BG1zZ0lkAzIyNzMyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ0MTM2OTMyOA--?ac
t=reply&messageNum=22732> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:michael.gray@neuf.fr?subject=RE%3A%20%5Bpre-war-blues%5D%20Eric%20Le
Blanc> Reply to sender

.

<mailto:pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com?subject=RE%3A%20%5Bpre-war-blues%5D%20
Eric%20LeBlanc> Reply to group

.

lc=X3oDMTJlbDVmYmQyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0NjA5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NjgzN
zc1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ0MTM2OTMyOA--> Start a New Topic

.

7;_ylc=X3oDMTM2dGZtZ2o5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0NjA5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1N
jgzNzc1BG1zZ0lkAzIyNzMyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ0MTM2OTMyOAR0cGNJZ
AMyMjcyNw--> Messages in this topic (6)

qBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0NjA5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NjgzNzc1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2x
rA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ0MTM2OTMyOA--> Visit Your Group

zM0NjA5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NjgzNzc1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDQxMzY5M
zI4> Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .