[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Café 9/26/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:15:14 EDT 2015

My show # 787.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was  a farewell to Smokey Wilson.  Also treats this afternoon from Eric Hughes.Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org26 September 2015Muddy Waters /I Be's Troubled /Complete Plantation Recordings /ChessMuddy Waters /You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone /Complete Plantation Recordings /Chess Blues Recordings on this Date in History1924 Bessie Smith /Weepin' Willow Blues /The Collection /Columbia1929 Sleepy John Estes /Diving Duck Blues /The Blues box set /Sony1961 Victoria Spivey /That Man /Bluesville Years v8 /Prestige1963 Freddie King /Now I've Got a Woman /Very Best of v3 /Collectables1968 Lucille Spann /Chains of Love /Chicago Blues Masters v3 /Capitol1993 Duke Robillard /Midnight Cannon Ball /Duke's Blues /Point Blank2001 Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /My Nadine /88th and Jump Street /electro-Fi
Something Old, Something New, Something BorrowedAll of it Blue!  featuring Eric Hughes
Eric Hughes /Did You have to Take the Dog Too? /Two in the Morning /selfEric Hughes /Muddy Waters Records /Two in the Morning /selfEric Hughes and Guy Venable /Do Me That Way /Scrappie Hughes and Guy Jr. /selfEric Hughes and Guy Venable /One Meatball /Scrappie Hughes and Guy Jr. /selfEric Hughes /Repo Man /Drink Up /I-55Eric Hughes /Blues Magician /Drink Up /I-55   New on the MenuTony Hollins /Wine O Woman /Downhome Blues Classics v3 /Boulevard VintageMitch Woods /Tain't Nobody's Bizness /Jammin' on the High Cs /Club 88Chris James  Patrick Rynn /Lilly Mae /Trouble Don't Last /VizztoneBuddy Guy /Back Up Mama /Born to Play Guitar /SilvertoneAndra Faye  Scott Ballantine /Walkin' Home to You /Coulda Woulda Shoulda /VizztoneRag Picker String Band /Motel Towel /self titled /Yellow DogRobert Cray /Sittin' on Top of the World /4 Nights of 40 Years Live /ProvogueJimmy Burns /Hard Hearted Woman /It Ain't Right /DelmarkToni Lynn Washington /title track /I Wanna Dance /Regina RoyaleMadison Slim /Bread Maker Baby /Close, But no Cigar /selfAndy T  Nick Nixon /Sundown Blues /Numbers Man /Delta GrooveMuddy Waters 100 /I Be's Troubled /self titled /Raisin' Music Saturday Blue Plate Special  A Farewell to Smokey Wilson 1936-2015Friends and Idols Back in MississippiBooba Barnes /Tell Me What I've Done- b/w My Last Affair /The Heartbroken Man /RoosterFrank Frost /title track /Jelly Roll King /CharlyHowlin' Wolf /Ooh Baby, Hold Me /The Real Folk Blues /ChessB.B. King /How Blue Can You Get /Live at the Regal /MCAThe ManSmokey Wilson /Goin' Away Baby (Round Like an Apple) /Big Town Recordings /AceSmokey Wilson /How Many More Years /Big Town Recordings /AceSmokey Wilson /Standing at the Crossroads /88th Street Blues /Blind PigSmokey Wilson /Cold Chills /and the William Clarke Band /Black MagicSmokey Wilson /Anna Lee /Blues from Los Angeles '80-'91 /WatchdogSmokey Wilson /title track /Smoke 'n Fire /BullseyeSmokey Wilson /Feel Like Going Home /The Real Deal /BullseyeSmokey Wilson /44 Blues /The Man from Mars /BullseyeSmokey Wilson /Came Home This Morning /Ready to Roll /MarbleSmokey Wilson /Talk to Me /More Blues from the Southside /SSR New on the MenuWestside Andy /Lonesome /Blues Just Happen /EarrelvantReverend Raven /Hot and Heavy /Live at the Big Bull /NevermoreDaddy Mack Blues Band /She Loves Money /A Bluesman Looks at 70 /Inside SoundsShemekia Copeland /Lord, Help the Poor and Needy /Outskirts of Love /AlligatorZac Harmon /Stand Your Ground /Right Man, Right Now /Blind Pig