[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150927

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Sep 28 02:00:18 EDT 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150927 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A GOOD NIGHT TO HOWL AT THE FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE
JP Soars/Full Moon Night In Memphis/Full Moon Night In Memphis/Indie
Byther Smith/Blues On The Moon/Blues On The Moon/Delmark Records
Otis Spann/Sweet Giant Of The Blues/    Moon Blues/BluesTime
Sisters Euclid/Run Neil Run/Harvest Moon/NorthernBlues
Alvin Youngblood Hart/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Moonlight Mile/House of Blues
ID - Delta Moon
Larry McCray/Delta Hurricane/Witchin' Moon/Delmark Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Reverend Freakchild/Hillbilly Zen-Punk Blues/All I Got Is Now/TreatedAndReleased Records
Ad Track 26
ID - Reverend Freakchild (Song Intro)
Reverend Freakchild/Hillbilly Zen-Punk Blues/Moonlight Messages/TreatedAndReleased Records
Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/Get Down Tonight!/Disco Fairy Records
Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/A Thing Called Love/Disco Fairy Records
Flying Joes/Let It Out/Little Zombie/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Blind Lemon Jefferson/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Match Box Blues/Columbia
Joe Hill Louis/Black Music Originals Vol. 1/We All Gotta Go Sometime/Sun Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Mama Died And Left Me/Chess
Pat Hare/The Sun Records Story/I'm Gonna Murder My Baby/Sun Records
Johnny Burnette And The Rock'N Roll Trio/Johnny Burnette And The Rock'N Roll Trio/The Train Kept A-Rollin'/CeDe International
ID - Mississippi Heat
Ray Charles/Blues & Soul Greats/She's On The Ball/Hallmark
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith/Together!/How Come You Do Me Like You Do/Koch International
Kirk "Eli" Fletcher/I'm Here & I'm Gone/You Went Back On Your Word/JSP Records
Roy Buchanan/A Celebration Of Blues: The Great Guitarists Vol. 1/When A Guitar Plays The Blues/St-Clair Entertainment
Bobby Radcliff/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Hard Road To Travel/Black Top Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI OCT 2 @ Dièse Onze 4115-A, St-Denis, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1170451686301993/
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 1: Monologues/Sweet Talkin' Devil/CDK Musik

APPEARING LIVE SAT OCT 3 @ Festival Blues de Joliette @ Bella Pasta Bar 66 place bourget sud, Joliette, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1630343823903911/
Barb Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/To Blues With Love/Blues For T-Model Ford/SMB Productions

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  We'll accept your pledge anytime.
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"
MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut