Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 27 22:34:08 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up
Soul  Ecko

All About The Cash  Tommy Castro & The Painkillers  Method To My Madness
Alligator

Man Like Me  Omar Coleman  Born & Raised  Delmark

I'm Tore Down  Corte'  Seasoned Soul  Corte'

Right In Front Of You  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

Goin' Down Slow  Bobby Bland  His California Album  MCA

That's The Way Love Is  Bobby Bland  Duke Records' Story One Day Music

Right Place, Wrong Time  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day
Stony Plain

I Know You Hear Me Calling  Jimmy Burns  It Ain't Right  Delmark

Lonesome For A Dime  Buster Benton  Spider In My Stew  Ronn

Mississippi  Eddie Cotton  One At A Time  DeChamp

Devil's Wife  Andy T & Nick Nixon  Numbers Man  Blind Pig

Downhome Blues  Z.Z.'s Friends  Z.Zelebration  Malaco

Cardboard Box  Shemekia Copeland  Outskirts Of Love  Alligator

You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond  Taj Mahal  The Real Thing  Columbia

Right Next Door  Robert Cray  4 Nights Of 40 Years Live  Provogue

Everybody's Got Something  Too Slim & The Taildraggers  Shiver  Underworld

I Can't Get Over Losing You  Toni Lynn Washington  I Wanna Dance Regina
Royale

Easy Baby  Roomful Of Blues  The Best Of  Alligator

Going Down To The Ocean  Chris James & Patrick Rynn  Trouble Don't Last
Vizztone

Down In The Hole  Deb Callahan  Sweet Soul  Blue Pearl

Love Me With A Feeling  Andrea Marr  Live Blues Party Andrea Marr

http://www.jazz901.org/