[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/27/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 27 13:10:33 EDT 2015

8AM
KokoTaylor / Wang Dang Doodle / Koko Taylor / Chess MCA
-
AnthonyGomes / The Blues Ain’t the Blues No More / Electric Field Holler / Up 2 ZeroEntertainment
MudMoganfield & Kim Wilson / I Want to Be Loved / For Pops – A Tribute toMuddy Waters / Severn
-
SteveEarle & The Dukes / You’re the Best Lover That I Ever Had / Terraplane /New West
OtisClay & Johnny Rawls / Road Dog / Soul Brothers / Catfood
-
KokoTaylor / What Kind of Man Is That? / What It Takes – The Chess Years (ExpendedEdition) / Geffen
-
MagnusBerg / Cut Me Loose / Cut Me Loose / Screen Door
JohnMayall’s Bluesbreakers / All Your Love / Live in 1967 / Forty Below
-
MississippiHeat / Sweet Poison / Warning Shot / Delmark
MarciaBall / The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man / The Tattooed Lady and theAlligator Man / Alligator
-
SelwynBirchwood / Walking in the Lion’s Den / Don’t Call No Ambulance / Alligator
-
KokoTaylor / Blues Hotel / Royal Blue / Alligator

9AM
KokoTaylor / Hard Pill to Swallow / Old School / Alligator
-
TheJimmys / You Say You Will / Hot Dish / Brown Cow Productions
ChrisO’Leary / Gonna Die Trying / Gonna Die Tryin’ / American Showplace Music
-
OmarColeman / Sit Down Baby / Born & Raised / Delmark 3:14
-
DaveSpecter / Chicago Style / Message in Blues / Delmark 3:30
-
C.J.Chenier / Clap Hands / Can’t Sit Down / World Village 3:48
Nellie“Tiger” Travis / Why You Lie Like That / I’m Going Out Tonight / BenevolentBlues
-
CarlWeathersby / Travelin’ Man / I’m Still Here / Magnolia
ChicagoBlues All-Stars / Wonder Why / Red, Hot & Blues / Azure Music
-
TheCash Box Kings / Everybody’s Fishin’ / Holding Court / Blind Pig

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road