Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 13 21:33:38 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

You Might Have To Hurt  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up Soul  Ecko

Ego At Your Door  Eddie Cotton  One At A Time  DeChamp

Turning Point  Little Johnny Christan  Somebody Call My Baby  Big Boy

Hush Hush  Etta James  Blues To The Bone  RCA Victor

Stand Your Ground  Zac Harmon  Right Man Right Now  Blind Pig

Numbers Man  Andy T & Nick Nixon  Numbers Man  Blind Pig

Hard Goin' Up  Little Sonny  Hard Goin' Up  Enterprise

Flip Flop Fly  Sugarcane Collins  Going Back To Clarksdale  SC

Last Night  Mar-Keys  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

I Wonder Why  Barry Levenson  The Visit  Rip Cat

Right Place, Wrong Time  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day Stony
Plain

Rainy Night In Georgia  Otis Rush  Right Place, Wrong Time  Hightone

Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ms. Jody  Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ecko

Won't Be Coming Home  Robert Cray  4 Nights Of 40 Years Live  Provogue

I've Slipped Her Mind  Robert Cray  False Accusations  Hightone

End Of Time  Eugene "Hideaway" Bridges  Hold On  Armadillo

If I Could Reach Out  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

Too Many Hands  Billy Price & Otis Clay  This Time For Real
Bonedog/Vizztone

Drivin' Out Of Nashville  Shemekia Copeland  Outskirts Of Love  Alligator

Okie Dokie Stomp  W.C. Clark  Deep In The Heart  Alligator

19 Cents A Day  Chris O'Leary  Gonna Die Tryin'  American Showplace Music

Meatlocker  Albert Cummings  Someone Like You  Blind Pig

Chain Of Fools  Jimmy Smith  Stay Loose  Verve

http://www.jazz901.org/