[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/13/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 13 13:12:01 EDT 2015

8AM
B.B. King / Woke Up ThisMorning / Singin’ the Blues / Ace
-
Guy Davis / Maybe I’ll Go /Kokomo Kid / M.C. Records
John Mayall / I Want All MyMoney Back / Find a Way to Care / Forty Below
-
Danielle Nicole / Didn’t DoYou No Good / Wolf Den / Concord
Wee Willie Walker / Is ThatIt? / If Nothing Ever Changes / Little Village Foundation
-
B. B. King / Someday Baby /My Kind of Blues / EMI – Capitol
B. B. King / Days of Old / TheGreat B.B. King / Ace
-
Toni Lynn Washington / MellowDown Easy / I Wanna Dance / Regina Royale
Andy T – Nick Nixon Band /Deep Blue Sea / Numbers Man / Blind Pig
-
The Claudettes / The SwingerGoes Straight / No Hotel / Yellow Dog
Shemekia Copeland / CardboardBox / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
-
Spencer Bohren / MidnightDelta / Seven Birds / Valve
-
B.B. King / I Want You So Bad/ Live & Well / MCA

9AM
B.B. King / The World GoneWrong / One Kind Favor / Geffen
-
The Robert Cray Band / IShiver / 4 Nights of 40 Years Live / Provogue

Marcia Ball / Can’t BlameNobody But Myself / The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man / Alligator
-
Dave Fields / Black Dog / AllIn / FMI
-
The Duke Robillard Band /Down in Mexico / Calling All Blues! / Stony Plain
-
Jeff Jensen / Heart Attackand Vine / Road Worn and Ragged / Swing Suit
James Armstrong / Bank ofLove / Guitar Angels / Catfood
-
Heritage Blues Orchestra /Clarksdale Moan / And Still I Rise / Raisin’ Music
Dave Specter / Opus De Swamp /Message in Blue / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road