[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist 9/6/15 (correct date)

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 6 21:50:13 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up
SoulEcko

I'm Tore Down  Corte'  Seasoned Soul  Corte'

Fender Bender  Clarence "Blues Man" Turner  The Caster Blaster  Self

You Upsets Me  A.B. Skhy  A.B. Skhy  Mercury

On Your Way Fishin'  Chick Willis  Let The Blues Speak For Itself  CDS

Leave Here Walkin'  Jimmy Burns  45 Years Of Jazz And Blues  Delmark

Because Of You  Robert Cray  4 Nights Of 40 Years Live  Provogue

I'm Gonna Forget About You  Robert Cray  Who's Been Talkin'  Tomato

Baby What You Want Me To Do?  Etta James  Live From San Francisco Private
Music

Thick Like Mississippi Mud  Buddy Guy  Born To Play Guitar  RCA/Silvertone

Matchbox Blues  Albert King  San Francisco '83  Fantasy

Hole In The Wall  Mel Waiters  Single  Waldoxy

Turning Point   Tyrone Davis  Greatest Hits  Brunswick

Definition Of Me  Eugene "Hideaway" Bridges  Hold On  Armadillo

Bright Side  Soul Suga'  Soul Suga & Diane Durrett  Blooming Tunes

Don't Get Too Comfortable  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of
Blues Critic

My Dog & Me  Little Milton  Struggling Lady  Malaco

I Wanna Dance  Toni Lynn Washington  I Wanna Dance  Regina Royale

Money Talks  Roomful Of Blues  Dressed Up To Get Messed Up  Varrick

Right Place, Wrong Time  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day
Stony Plain

Bad News Blues On TV  Otis Grand  Blues '65  Maingate

Don't Ask Me How I Feel Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away Blue Dot

http://www.jazz901.org/