[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/6/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 6 13:22:52 EDT 2015

8AM
Jimmy Reed / Take Out SomeInsurance / Blues Masters: The Very Best of Jimmy Reed / Rhino
-
John Mayall / Mother In LawBlues / Find a Way to Care / Forty Below
Wee Willie Walker / EverybodyMeets Mr. Blue / If Nothing Ever Changes / Little Village Foundation
-
The Robert Cray Band /Sittin’ on Top of the World / 4 Nights of 40 Years Live / Provogue
Dave Alvin and Phil Alvin /Wee Baby Blues / Lost Time / Yep Roc
-
Freddie King / Boogie Man /Woman Across the River / Shelter
-
Otis Taylor / The Heart Is aMuscle (Used for the Blues) / HeyJoe Opus Red Meat / Inakustik
Shemekia Copeland / Devil’sHand / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
-
Spencer Bohren / Ghost Train/ Seven Birds / Valve
The Ragpicker String Band /Minor Blues / The Ragpicker String Band / Yellow Dog
-
Jimmy Burns / Messin’ withthe Kid / It Ain’t Right / Delmark

9AM
Liz Mandeville / Why Would aWoman Sing the Blues / Heart ‘O’ Chicago / Blue Kitty Music
-
Albert Collins and theIcebreakers / Travelin’ South – Talkin’ Woman – My Woman Has a Black Cat Bone /Albert Collins and the Icebreakers (Live ’92 – ’93) / Pointblank
-
Doug Deming & The JewelTones featuring Dennis Gruenling / I Want You to Be My Baby / What’s It GonnaTake / Vizztone – DemBlues Productions
Dennis Gruenling featuringDoug Deming & The Jewel Tones / Hotso / Rockin’ All Day / Vizztone –Backbender
-
Glenn Davis / Steppin’ Out /Bone Apetit / Moonfish
Rodney Brown & Hotrod /Is It Blues or Jazz / Mama’s Thankful Child / Saxplr Productions
-
Pistol Pete / Swing Me Baby /21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
Altered Five Blues Band / I’min Deep / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe
-
Zac Harmon / Long Live theBlues / Right Man Right Now / Blind Pig

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road